Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

FDR ran for VP and lost in 1920 and later became president for 4 terms. Tyler also lost the VP and returned to become president. I don't think Harris would have any problem getting a running mate. No fewer than a dozen options have been floating around.
A dozen or more names are floating around but no one wants to be the running mate of a cackling loser. Realistically we don't have a working administration now. Zelenskyy has already called Trump to discuss a possible end to the war. Trump is already the acting president.

It might have been different if the cackle queen had stepped up and taken control but she didn't.

Are the MAGA on the pages today really this out of step with reality?
We aren’t the biology deniers, bub.

IMG_6475.jpeg

Trump is a chicken shit, got it.
Harris was appointed to lead the country on Immigration and she was chicken shit to even visit the Southern Border. Biden got impeached twice, hit with 34 indictments, and took a bullet to the face.

Americans like resilience. Harris is the DEI candidate.

"A speech has been drafted for him. He will continue on as president. He also will not, I'm told, endorse Vice President [Kamala] Harris as his successor. They're hoping that he will endorse an open process in which the convention will be open to Vice President Harris and a few other candidates in Chicago to pick the Democratic nominee for president."

Newsom would be a death sentence now with that law he just signed allowing schools to hide information from parents while trying to transition children. Harris couldn't even get TO the primaries last time. They have no legitimate candidate. Though I'm sure Jill and Hunter will fight kicking and screaming to keep Joe as the nominee.

Every time the duopoly seems to have so frogged things up that they have to be destroyed, it manages to wriggle out and continue. This will doubtless be no different. Voters never hold this establishment responsible.

Forum List

Back