Trump's RNC speech could've been better

His speech could've been much more eloquent and less segmented. First of all, Trump should've made the assassination attempt more about the crowd and America. He should've conveyed the assassination attempt as an attack on the American people. Trying to deprive America of a candidate to vote for at a rally is a direct attack on the 1st amendment: freedom of speech, assembly and ability to petition the government. He did a good job commending the crowd for not panicking and causing more chaos, though.

That would flow into Trump honoring Corey Comperatore and then referencing 9/11. The speakers before him spoke about Trump's past and achievements. Trump was there on 9/11, ground zero and spoke fondly of the construction crews, police and firefighters at the time. Trump could've said that Corey Comperatore reminded him of all the brave firefighters on 9/11, of which some paid the ultimate price, to make America a safer place. The follow up to that would be saying that terrorism and political violence has no place in America.

Overall, the rest of his speech was pretty much the same as all the other ones at his rallies. He certain could've been more conciliatory to give the liberal media less ammo to use against him. Even if he did manage to do that, the liberal media would've said something like that was a "sign of weakness". Trump no doubt has political passion, but I think it would've benefitted him to make his speech less like the usual sales pitch that he gives.

I didn't actually see it but from what I've heard it was kind of rambling. And, he should have stuck with the unity theme. I was kind of hoping that the family of the dead victim would make an appearance but I'm sure they were kind of busy. It would been very profound if Trump had gotten up there and said he forgave the shooter. I'm sure not everyone would agree with me on that one.

His speech could've been much more eloquent and less segmented.
It needed more lies. 20+ wasn't enough.

His speech could've been much more eloquent and less segmented. First of all, Trump should've made the assassination attempt more about the crowd and America. He should've conveyed the assassination attempt as an attack on the American people. Trying to deprive America of a candidate to vote for at a rally is a direct attack on the 1st amendment: freedom of speech, assembly and ability to petition the government. He did a good job commending the crowd for not panicking and causing more chaos, though.

That would flow into Trump honoring Corey Comperatore and then referencing 9/11. The speakers before him spoke about Trump's past and achievements. Trump was there on 9/11, ground zero and spoke fondly of the construction crews, police and firefighters at the time. Trump could've said that Corey Comperatore reminded him of all the brave firefighters on 9/11, of which some paid the ultimate price, to make America a safer place. The follow up to that would be saying that terrorism and political violence has no place in America.

Overall, the rest of his speech was pretty much the same as all the other ones at his rallies. He certain could've been more conciliatory to give the liberal media less ammo to use against him. Even if he did manage to do that, the liberal media would've said something like that was a "sign of weakness". Trump no doubt has political passion, but I think it would've benefitted him to make his speech less like the usual sales pitch that he gives.

he stood up shit in his pants then lied for the longest acceptance speech in history, literally without nothing to say at all he spoke for the longest time in history. The normal shit in his pants and shit out of his mouth.

also you have to be a complete idiot on the level of shitpants to even follow along with what Trump says in all his speeches. . , its made for stupid people by a stupid person.

Forum List

Back