J.D Vance wants children to vote.

Link to anyone trying to ban birth control.

The over turning of Roe v Wade didnt outlaw abortion. It overturned a bad decision by the court not because the issue was abortion but because the court shouldnt be making these decisions. I dont understand why anyone wants the SCOTUS to make laws. That's the job of the Legislature and lets be clear the Democrats have and majorities in both the house and senate as well as the Presidency numerous times where they could have passed laws regarding abortion including post the over turning of Roe with the current President in the WH. So anyone saying that Democrats want to legalize abortion at the federal level is full of shit. At least the GOP is honest about what it wants the DNC is lying. They want abortion as an issue but they certainly dont want to pass legislation about it or they would have by now.

And now that the court has declared it a issue for the States to decide, no one in the federal government has any constitutional power on the issue.

Eliminating (giving to the states) Roe was my first clue.

Well you obviously didn't think things through. An amendment giving parents votes for their citizen children would also give votes to the citizen children of illegal aliens and all the other aliens that came here just to have their babies. How would that comport with your white supremist conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
No. There is a video of Vance saying he thinks children should have a vote, and their parents should control it in the OP.

Not in what you posted. They just showed a photo of Vance and played a voice tract. How would we know the sound tract wasn't altered?

Last edited:
Well you obviously didn't think thigs through. An amendment giving parents votes for their citizen children would also give votes to the citizen children of illegal aliens and all the other aliens that came here just to have their babies. How would that comport with your white supremist conspiracy theory?

That amendment will not happen due to the sheer stupidity of the content.

What the Hell did I say, that has you pegging me as a white supremacist? Homie don't play dat.

And now that the court has declared it a issue for the States to decide, no one in the federal government has any constitutional power on the issue.

Thats not the decision. If the US Congress passed a law about abortion another case would have to be brought before the court to determine constitutionality.

That’s not an explanation. Use your words and explain why YOU think RCV is bad.
Wouldn't be smarter of you to tell us why we should shit can the current system to change to that system? It gives losers other bites of the apple. That is why it won't be in force.

Forum List

Back