J.D Vance wants children to vote.

Congress can attempt to pass the abortion of children is fine with Democrats law. Would it pass? Seems to me to be difficult as hell.

It was impossible in 1973 .
It might be possible today.

Honestly, most people agree with what Bill Clinton said.

Safe legal and rare.

That is not true. I have never voted using that system. I told you it was in CA where it took place and it sucks very much. I felt bad for the voters who voted using that flawed system.

You still haven’t explained how the system is flawed. It not producing the results you like isn’t proof of that

When Democrats spout of about democracy, at least here in America and not your Canada, they want more votes cast.
Is this a Democracy right now. If you pass a law forcing everybody to vote, which Democrats no doubt want to happen, you get a true Democracy doing that so long as the party voting understands voting. Children under a particular age are unlikely to be able to vote their will.

But America, the USA at least, is not a democracy.
It looks a lot more like Europe when you consider they have countries and we have states. States are very important to the citizens. More important by far than those jerks running DC are.
Not sure what any of that has to do with me or Vance wanting parents to be given extra votes, depending on how many children they have.
I'm from TEXAS. You're crazy.

Not in what you posted. They just showed a photo of Vance and played a voice tract. How would we know the sound tract wasn't altered?

Typical MAGA cult dodge. Makes you look childish. You only clicked the link. Go back and watch the video above the link. Context starts at about 20:00. His actual remarks on the subject start at about 25:00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back