Your Favorite Things About Israel

I suggest you shutup.
If you're going to do this meaningfully then you can't really just sit around posting one liners on your phone every couple of hours. I treat my audience with respect and although some might disagree I do cite sources, I do argue rationally, I do quote honestly and make a sound case for what I believe.

You and several other neo-Zionism devotees here, are just lazy, posting juvenile, school yard platitudes with no rigor or supporting data or arguments.

If you're going to do this meaningfully then you can't really just sit around posting one liners on your phone every couple of hours. I treat my audience with respect and although some might disagree I do cite sources, I do argue rationally, I do quote honestly and make a sound case for what I believe.

You and several other neo-Zionism devotees here, are just lazy, posting juvenile, school yard platitudes with no rigor or supporting data or arguments.

You must enjoy wasting your time, and trying to waste mine.

Yes, Zionists insist on the games not being used to promote political agendas and here they are using the games to promote a political agenda.

I don’t believe you are telling the truth about yourself. It’s all a show, done for effect. It’s all too stylised, so you are the one playing games.

I don’t believe you are telling the truth about yourself. It’s all a show, done for effect. It’s all too stylised, so you are the one playing games.
Good, a Zionist who doesn't like my posts - made my day, thank you.

Tell me, what have I said "about myself" that you regard as untruthful?

Forum List

Back