Caught the wife in a compromising situation

Yes thats right. Went to the fridge, opened it up and theee first thing I see is a big bag of PRE GRATED CHEESE.
Is this now a thing ?
To get grated cheese you buy a block of gratable cheese and grate it.
We have at least 3 graters in the house..

I think this is a thing that immigrants have brought to our country. It is not only disgusting it is also erasing our culture.

Life isnt meant to be easy it is meant to be hard in order to make Calvinists happy.
I mean im not asking her to chuen butter. Nort of late anyway.

Is this sort of thing a problem in American homes..

What did you do.? I havent tackled her about it yet. She is a good wife in many ways.

View attachment 984454
No Walmarts in the UK, I take it?

They have pounds and pounds of pre-grated cheese at the Walmarts here. I could take pics.

Idk what the biggest is, maybe 10 lbs?

I haven't grated cheese in months. I mean I did, cuz I wanted to make some cheese grits and had a block of cheese that wasn't grated, but..pfft. In about 15 minutes I could have had pregrated cheese anyway.

Also, cleaning the grater is a PITA.

Last edited:
Yes thats right. Went to the fridge, opened it up and theee first thing I see is a big bag of PRE GRATED CHEESE.
Is this now a thing ?
To get grated cheese you buy a block of gratable cheese and grate it.
We have at least 3 graters in the house..

I think this is a thing that immigrants have brought to our country. It is not only disgusting it is also erasing our culture.

Life isnt meant to be easy it is meant to be hard in order to make Calvinists happy.
I mean im not asking her to chuen butter. Nort of late anyway.

Is this sort of thing a problem in American homes..

What did you do.? I havent tackled her about it yet. She is a good wife in many ways.

View attachment 984454
It's actually less expensive here and get a bag of blended cheeses.

HUH? you BUY LIVING CUSTARD? from the custard butcher?
It's easy. You need eggs, milk, sugar---also a bit of vanilla. Beat
them up well. Pour into an oven-proof dish----sprinkle a bit of
FRESHLY GRATED NUTMEG on top. -----place dish in a BAIN
MARIE and into oven----I like it at 325 F. Bake--be careful not
to over bake---turn the oven off while it still has a bit of jiggle.
Uhm. I forgot----you really should strain the mixture before
baking to remove "bits" Even a husband should be able to
handle the process-----now get busy and remember to CLEAN
UP
Rosie, for a start I am not a monster. Secondly if I ask her to go thru all of that she would have less time in the day. Time needed to attend to my more pressing needs.
Modern men need to make compromises. Apart from Anathema of course.

Rosie, for a start I am not a monster. Secondly if I ask her to go thru all of that she would have less time in the day. Time needed to attend to my more pressing needs.
Modern men need to make compromises. Apart from Anathema of course.
Scratching your back may SEEM like a pressing need to
you-----but it has no political value

Should Kamila---future PRESIDENT of the free world---be
INFORMED????
Kamala will be well aware of this as a true Christian.

Read up the Book off Recriminations on the subject _

And Jesus said to the goatherds. Find God thru domestic toil. Tending goats, making cheese and GRATING CHEESE

Notthing there about buying pre grated cheese and sticking it in your freezer covered in plastic or wax. There is a lot more than that if you want.

Yeah grated cheese is a flexible topping option and it has plenty of protein and calcium. Apparently the fermented cheese types are exceptionally impressive in their effects on the body. Good gut health is crucial to overall health.

Unfortunately I have cut out all calcium, including cheese which I love. This is due to my personal research on calcium and its effect on the brain in the form of deposits and other potential issues of the artery. As I am struggling with many headache pains and other issues, I have to go cold turkey as I am desperate due to our failing socialized medical system.

That said I love cheese immensely. I've replaced these former loves with apples, bananas and oatmeal among other options. It is difficult at first but over time the mind and body is amazingly adaptable, even on short notice when I go cold turkey.

We are the masters of our domain!
Unless you have too much blood calcium which can happen with certain medical conditions such as some cancers, and/or your doctor recommends it, please don't leave calcium out of your diet. The effect of low calcium is far more a danger to your brain than calcium deposits and not only affects your hair, nails, teeth but can cause severely brittle bones, and moderate to very low calcium can also result in:

Please discuss it with your doctor. I suspect he/she will recommend you have the cheese, pre grated or not. :)

Forum List

Back