Schumer grilling

You have no idea
Adam Schiff , Garland , Raskin , Goldman it makes me utterly embarrassed and ashamed

I can imagine. I'd have to pull a jihad on their ass, if I converted to Islam. But I'm kind of a Methodist now, so I don't do that shit.

Doesn't Judaism have some kind of a Grand Pooh-bah like the Catholic's Pope? Too bad you Yids couldn't excommunicate the bastard, make him turn in his Jew Card.

Damn, I crack myself up sometimes. :laughing0301:

I can imagine. I'd have to pull a jihad on their ass, if I converted to Islam. But I'm kind of a Methodist now, so I don't do that shit.

Doesn't Judaism have some kind of a Grand Pooh-bah like the Catholic's Pope? Too bad you Yids couldn't excommunicate the bastard, make him turn in his Jew Card.

The Jews have a group called the Learned Elders of Zion who rule their faith. Someone should rat out Schumer.

Chuck the Tumor Schumer

Unfortunately, circumcision is forever.

So much wrong in this one "snapshot" aka image. As a photographer, I could write pages of text explaining why this image is a complete failure. From the cheese on the raw meat to the lack of any smoke or fire (making the grill look dead) to the flat lighting, the cutting board with out of place eyeglasses, to the sleazy looking grin etc etc... A first year photo student would garnish an F grade on this image that was meant to portray a nice guy barbecuing!!! Seriously? After how many decades of public relation photos.. this is the best he can produce?

At 72 he could probably kick your weak ass. His hot young girlfriend almost certainly could.

"Hot young girlfriend"?? :laughing0301:

Don't you mean his short, dumpy wife?

1718663278739.png

A first year photo student would instantly recognize the lack of any "catch lights" in his eyes (which would make them sparkle and look less demonic)....And would suggest some sort of reflector to bounce some light off of his face, and would make his hand positioned with the spatula more believable. I was involved in the commercial photography of high end grills....$2000 for an image. What a small price to pay for this powerful, ultra rich man to not prove to the world that he is to incompetent to even make an image that is not pathetic.

A quick, un thought out, phony ass image that cost him nothing monetarily. "Good enough for government work" can, and often is, humiliating as seen in this photo.... and the memes that mock it so effectively.

I can only assume that this image was meant to endear the American public. Wow did that backfire. Personally, I could have actually photographed a scene that might have portrayed a nice guy, cooking tasty meat on a grill. This idiot cheaped out, faked a shitty image and is now facing deserved ridicule in the form of memes. Politician in a nutshell ...in one pathetic, but powerful image.

By David Propper
Chuck Schumer was ready to man the grill on Father’s Day – but couldn’t handle the heat when a slew of food critics on social media questioned his skills with a spatula and a patty.

The Brooklyn-born senator initially posted a photo to X of himself in front of a grill with burger patties and hot dogs – and an ear-to-ear smile.

“Our family has lived in an apartment building for all our years, but my daughter and her wife just bought a house with a backyard and for the first time we’re having a barbeque with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill!” Schumer tweeted. “Father’s Day Heaven!”

But commenters were quick to grill the New York legislator and wondered if a piece of cheese on a patty was placed there prematurely.

View attachment 963709

Comment:
Everything that Schumer does is dishonest.
It was a staged photo-op, but they screwed it up.
Schumer always holds the America Taxpayers hostage for more spending.
Gee, should there be an impeachment inquiry?

I can only assume that this image was meant to endear the American public. Wow did that backfire. Personally, I could have actually photographed a scene that might have portrayed a nice guy, cooking tasty meat on a grill. This idiot cheaped out, faked a shitty image and is now facing deserved ridicule in the form of memes. Politician in a nutshell ...in one pathetic, but powerful image.

Liberal elitists invariably fail when they try to prove they're "normal people."

By David Propper
Chuck Schumer was ready to man the grill on Father’s Day – but couldn’t handle the heat when a slew of food critics on social media questioned his skills with a spatula and a patty.

The Brooklyn-born senator initially posted a photo to X of himself in front of a grill with burger patties and hot dogs – and an ear-to-ear smile.

“Our family has lived in an apartment building for all our years, but my daughter and her wife just bought a house with a backyard and for the first time we’re having a barbeque with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill!” Schumer tweeted. “Father’s Day Heaven!”

But commenters were quick to grill the New York legislator and wondered if a piece of cheese on a patty was placed there prematurely.

View attachment 963709

Comment:
Everything that Schumer does is dishonest.
It was a staged photo-op, but they screwed it up.
Schumer always holds the America Taxpayers hostage for more spending.
It reminds me of Kerry's hunting charade in 2004, claiming to have killed a goose that an aide was carrying for him. Nobody bought it. It just never works out when silver-spooned leftwingers pretend to be like one of the guys.

It reminds me of Kerry "going hunting", claiming to have killed a goose that an aide was carrying for him. It just never works out when silver-spooned leftwingers pretend to be like one of the guys.
Kerry went to a Notheastern Country Store Bait Shop and asked the Shopkeeper ( Originally From Nova Scotia ) if “ He could get one of them Huntin License “

Forum List

Back