How the GOP Will Attack Harris

Yeah. She is an old school liberal. I still disagree with a lot of her policies, but she is at least reasonably sane and up-front about her views. As far as I can tell, she isn't easily influenced by the power brokers in the Deep State. I would not have been all that upset if Trump had picked her, but I think she never was in the running.
Cookie cutter lib, you are right.
She comes close to being good on foreign policy in a couple of places and opposes the forever wars and that throws blinders over the eyes of some on the right. She'd be better than anything any other democrat has to offer, but that is an extremely low bar to cross. Haven't seen a recent pic, but she did look good in a body suit when surfing.

The GOP will primarily attack Harris in three ways accord to media reports.

1. She is Joe Biden only more radical and less likable. A California Neo-Marxist Progressive who hates Israel and Jews, has zero foreign policy experience, and has utterly failed at the few things she has been given (primarily the border and illegal immigration).

2. She was a centerpiece of the Big Lie. Joe Biden is sharp as a tack. Everything's great. Cheap fakes. Joe is totally with it and on top of his game.

3. Benefits from the disenfranchisement of 14 million Democrat voters in one of the most crooked and unseemly power grabs in American political history. The opposite of our Democratic values as a Nation. Authoritarian and elitist power brokers in the Democrats Party completely undermine the voters to get rid of Joe and crown Kamala.

Discuss.

All true.

The GOP will primarily attack Harris in three ways accord to media reports.

Was this OP taken from Reader's Digest ?

Even allowing for MSM ineptness and invariable misinformation , this analysis seems amateurish and frankly BS.

Let her squawk and cackle and set up her own downfall .

Once she gets into one of her long winded and muddled diatribes she will have the whole world laughing at her.

Its not a game. There are men who have their lives at risk if the right path isn't taken. You may think the unthinkable isn't possible,.just as those.at Pearl.Harbor or the Twin Tower on 9/11 couldn't fathom being attacked. The right policies begin with domestic civil liberties.
America is no longer the shining beacon of freedom.

It has become the shining beacon of abuse of freedom.

It's bad enough to harbor businesses that rape and pillage other countries.

But now we have another newer and more powerful type of abuse in the form of political propaganda.

We are going down the same path as several countries we destroyed for the same crime.

Which makes us extreme hypocrites.

A perception which is not lost on the world.

why do many of your people call trump names instead of his name?.....same reason....no respect....
You mean like Fat Donnie?

There is a difference between an asshole like me on the internet calling Trump names and top Republican Senators and Governors who can’t pronounce Kamala after four years

Forum List

Back