Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

In summer 1989, my wife and I had a nonstop to Seattle. In the five-hour flight, I read The Art of the Deal from cover to cover. This was right at the time I decided to switch careers from teaching to real estate investing. I was 30 years old. That book was so motivational to me, had more sound business tips, and was so inspiring, I couldn't wait to get back home and start. That was 33 years ago, and it was the best decision I ever made.
You knw he didn't write the book, doubt he even read it.. This was a branding exercise... Do you not see throught it...

You hire a guy, he has a few interviews with you and gathers a few thought but mostly gets how you speak, he then gets some self help book and picks a lot of stuff of that and then to writes a book. This is ghost written to the eyeballs.
But the point is, Donald Trump represented the very best of America. He was extremely wealthy by age 34, a self-made billionaire by 40. A brilliant, bold, organized, disciplined, confident swashbuckling kind of guy. I liked that and wanted to be that in my own sphere, though not the showy part. I wasn't going to do anything near as big as buy a landmark NYC hotel, but I was going to do my own little thing here in my mid-sized city.
Shit, are you that gullible... He is not self made... He inherited his money from his father. He would be richer today if he just stuck in bonds.

Shit, are you that gullible... He is not self made... He inherited his money from his father. He would be richer today if he just stuck in bonds.
He also inherited his father's name and contacts. But none of that matters to these people.

Imagine having that much control over so many people's minds. It must be absolutely intoxicating for someone like him.

I miss when famous people were more pro American, had pride in our country and believed in American morals, values and standards.

Like john Wayne was always a hero of mine as a child. His movies always projected strength, morals, good vs evil, and were patriotic.

He turned down a starting roll in high noon because he felt it had communist and black listing tones in it. And only did green berets because it painted American soldiers in Vietnam as heroes instead of as evil bad guys or victims of war.

Even though he didn't enlist for world war 2 and instead chose to continue his acting career he still helped the morale of America with his movies and showed his love for America in them and tried to convey a sense of morality in his characters.

I'm not really comparing trump to Wayne in most aspects but they were both men of strength that projected a love for their country, and that's something sorely missing in modern day America.

Forum List

Back