Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

Cowards don't lie for sympathy. Magas actually believe there is a government plot to kill him. That's crazy.
Sure. :itsok:

There may not be a plot to kill him.

But, after what just happened to him WITH U.S. Secret Service “protection,” one thing that’s not “crazy” is believing that they might very well be gunning for him. Literally.

Trump Backs Out of Debate As Camp Says It's, 'Inappropriate To Schedule Things With Harris'.

I knew the Chicken Shit Belly Crawling Yellow Belly Yankee would run away like the coward he is.
The debate was with Biden dumbass.

Now Trump is the favorite, so he calls the venue.

He said he wants two debates, so negotiate.

Sure. :itsok:

There may not be a plot to kill him.

But, after what just happened to him WITH U.S. Secret Service “protection,” one thing that’s not “crazy” is believing that they might very well be gunning for him. Literally.
That's the batshit crazy you brainwashed idiots are so well known for.

Trumpworld Howls Over The Switch From Biden To Harris

Within hours of President Joe Biden withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing Kamala Harris to run in his stead, Donald Trump had a response: It was all very unfair.

It’s his classic MO, leaning wantonly into personal grievance when nothing else will do. Biden, Trump suggested, was lying about having COVID. The Republican Party, he said, should “be reimbursed for fraud” because it had been so grossly misled.

And, Trump added, he would no longer agree to the terms of the next debate. He’d rather it be held on friendly turf – Fox News – effectively signaling that he’s dropping out of the next debate as currently scheduled.

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT

Faux is not biased? Or is this a way to back out of debating Harris? Maybe he doesn't want to be on stage with a woman after he was found liable for sexual assault (rape in many states) for finger fucking Carroll against her will. Or because his party wants to force women to carry a fetus to term against their will.

Trump would paste them either way. Hell, I would paste them. Dem-Marxism has no moral compass. You can't argue things with no firm foundation.

Cowards don't lie for sympathy. Magas actually believe there is a government plot to kill him. That's crazy.
Actually what intelligent people believe is that the DEI Secret Service has become so incompetent under the left that it almost allowed a kid who can't shoot to save his life to assassinate a former President of the United States!

The head of the Secret Service was just one more Biden appointee that couldn't do the job...just like all of the rest of them.

Actually what intelligent people believe is that the DEI Secret Service has become so incompetent under the left that it almost allowed a kid who can't shoot to save his life to assassinate a former President of the United States!

The head of the Secret Service was just one more Biden appointee that couldn't do the job...just like all of the rest of them.
I don't have a problem with dumping the person who screwed up planning the security, and possibly their overseer, but to accuse the entire agency of wrongdoing is childish.

That's the batshit crazy you brainwashed idiots are so well known for.
Yeah. Sure you moron. Like he wasn’t shot. Like there hadn’t been an attempt to assassinate him. Like he wasn’t under Secret Service “protection” at the time.

You’re not just brainwashed. You are an absolute brain clot.

Try to follow along, you fuckwit:

strangers he didn't know shot at him with cannons every time he flew up into the air to drop bombs on them

Excerpt from Catch 22.

See? Whatever the reason, it isn’t really paranoia to take note of the fact that you’ve been shot at.

I don't have a problem with dumping the person who screwed up planning the security, and possibly their overseer, but to accuse the entire agency of wrongdoing is childish.
That was more than just one person screwing up, Bulldog...that was a failure of epic proportions. If the Secret Service can't do a better job than that...why even have them as a protective agency?

Forum List

Back