The Party leaders will try to get Biden to resign before the election

Never gonna happen. It would cause far too much turmoil amongst registered (D)s as well as (R)s. They'll just run-out the clock.

This is just more MAGAtt droppings.

images

The only way she'll ever be President is if Pedo Joe resigns. He'll resign in November so that we have our first sambo President.
Hey Robert W and marvin martian , you clowns still going with the "The (D) are the racists." Good Lord, he even says it out loud.
The Democrat base would sooner piss on you than listen to anything you have to say.

And that's a fact.

But keep thinking you're on the "right side".
Poster White is definitely on the correct side.
You >>>>. LOLLOLLLLOLLLLLLLOLLOLLLPOSLOLLOLLLL
As much as I can.
Yup, I'll take this as racist.
Congrats.

Poster White is definitely on the correct side.
You >>>>. LOLLOLLLLOLLLLLLLOLLOLLLPOSLOLLOLLLL

Yup, I'll take this as racist.
Congrats.

Well that's an overwhelmingly convincing argument.

How will any of us MAGAs ever survive?

You should be embarrassed.

But not capable.

Of anything.

If Joe Biden resigns before the election that would make Harris the president.
The Democrats could run her as the incumbent and as the first black female president.
Pres. Trump would end up with the vote no matter what path Commiemala took to challenge him with. Both Harris & Biden are not electable candidates for any position from county water commissioner to the POTUS position & any/all electable offices in between. Big Joe has one foot in the grave & the other foot following. Commiemala is so brainwashed with the power & control religions that she is no longer a viable candidate within a constitutional based free market system based on individual Liberties.

Happened with LBJ, and similarly with Ford who held both the POTUS and VP offices without ever receiving a vote for either office.
Still, it didn't seem crazy as it does now. It is interesting to note that both lbj and Ford not only didn't achieve a second term , their respective parties lost seats at the end of their terms.

Still, it didn't seem crazy as it does now.
Trust me it was worse...That was the era of watergate and the beginning of the removal of elected officials by way of media, it was chaotic to say the least.
It is interesting to note that both lbj and Ford not only didn't achieve a second term , their respective parties lost seats at the end of their terms.
yeah, the GOP was sunk into the political abyss after the 76 election, they looked to be on the way out as a political entity altogether, they actually had no future at all and then just 4 years later they were winning landslide elections.

Forum List

Back