What Kamala Harris has to do to win

Little the the doofus OP know. Trump is the "cool" old guy. Just like his granddaughter Kai said. He lets them get all the sodas and candies when mom and dad aren't looking. The desperate democrats will regreat calling him "old".

1721968119794.png

Now that Democrats are not saddled with a geriatric candidate who couldn’t associate with the people, Kamala has to follow the examples of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama

Bill Clinton was an unknown Governor from Arkansas until he appeared on the Arsinio Hall Show. Clinton wearing shades and playing some mean Sax appealed to young voters and made him…..The Cool One

Barack Obama was a relatively unknown Senator from Illinois until he broke from the crowd as a young, charismatic candidate. Obama was cool, Hillary was not.
John McCain did not appeal to the younger voters.

Harris needs to get out and appeal to younger voters. Be the “Cool” candidate compared to the MAGA Trump.
Harris needs to get out the young vote who had soured on Biden and Trump

1) A slogan that says "hope"
2) Be better than Trump (not difficult really)
3) Pound Trump
4) Pound Vance, shouldn't be hard, I came across his book on my kindle yesterday and started to read it, some of the quote are pure gold. I'll post some later.

Forum List

Back