Clinton's Endorse Kamala Harris

Haven't heard from Obama yet.

Now we see plainly that this was their plan all along, as Kamala lied to America about Biden's mental acuity.

Voting for the Democratic Party is voting the death of America.

Former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Sunday that they are endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris for the Democratic nomination for president after President Biden said he would not seek re-election.

Kamala is covering up Biden’s passing

If he makes an appearance, it will be the BallChinian Body Double

Inflation is at 3%.
This is how mindless you are --

Interest rates and inflation are cumulative. 10% plus 10% plus 3% does NOT equal 23%. But I doubt you'd understand that. Even with your BA in Business Management from Podunk U.

For 2 years, inflation was at or near 10%, now it is 'only' 3% above that. Do you understand that? At all? Are you really that stupid or are you trying to foist another LIE (by omission) on us, confident that nobody will bother to argue with you about it?

An entire generation. Taught that lying is okay as long it gets you what you want.

This is how mindless you are --

Interest rates and inflation are cumulative. 10% plus 10% plus 3% does NOT equal 23%. But I doubt you'd understand that. Even with your BA in Business Management from Podunk U.

For 2 years, inflation was at or near 10%, now it is 'only' 3% above that. Do you understand that? At all? Are you really that stupid or are you trying to foist another LIE (by omission) on us, confident that nobody will bother to argue with you about it?

An entire generation. Taught that lying is okay as long it gets you what you want.
Inflation is currently at 3%. It never reached 10%. It is not "runaway inflation". Temporary blip.

If you think Biden is dead as we speak, you do not have a grasp on reality.
I must have missed where he said he was dead

1721750602676.png

Inflation is currently at 3%. It never reached 10%. It is not "runaway inflation". Temporary blip.
I can normally tolerate some embellishment from those who hold political viewpoints different than mine. But I will NOT tolerate a pathological liar. You qualify

buh-bye

Forum List

Back