Kamala Harris secures enough delegates to win nomination

Kamala Harris has the support of enough Democratic delegates to win the party’s nomination for president, according to CNN’s delegate estimate.

While endorsements from delegates continue to come in, Harris has now been backed by well more than the 1,976 pledged delegates she’ll need to win the nomination on the first ballot.

Harris crossed the threshold amid a wave of endorsements from state delegations Monday evening.

These endorsements are not binding and with President Joe Biden out of the race, delegates are free to vote for the candidate of their choice.

CNN’s count comes from public statements of support from delegates and state delegations, CNN reporting and conversations with delegates. Endorsements from state delegations are counted as unanimous support for Harris unless we’ve received other information.

Under a plan outlined by Democratic officials Monday, delegates are expected to vote to confirm Harris as the nominee before August 7.

Harris secures enough delegates to win nomination

Great job! Go Kamala! Things are moving quickly...
I will believe that when the votes are cast OFFICALLY. Chances are its her but I would not rule much of anything out.

Kamala Harris has the support of enough Democratic delegates to win the party’s nomination for president, according to CNN’s delegate estimate.

While endorsements from delegates continue to come in, Harris has now been backed by well more than the 1,976 pledged delegates she’ll need to win the nomination on the first ballot.

Harris crossed the threshold amid a wave of endorsements from state delegations Monday evening.

These endorsements are not binding and with President Joe Biden out of the race, delegates are free to vote for the candidate of their choice.

CNN’s count comes from public statements of support from delegates and state delegations, CNN reporting and conversations with delegates. Endorsements from state delegations are counted as unanimous support for Harris unless we’ve received other information.

Under a plan outlined by Democratic officials Monday, delegates are expected to vote to confirm Harris as the nominee before August 7.

Harris secures enough delegates to win nomination

Great job! Go Kamala! Things are moving quickly...

Ms. Harris has energized young voters. Women voters (already registering in huge-bigley huge numbers) are in for Harris. Black Women voters are ready as well. She raised $81M in 24-hours (Biden-Harris received 81M votes in 2020). Karma, I fucking love it..

Ms. Harris has energized young voters. Women voters (already registering in huge-bigley huge numbers) are in for Harris. Black Women voters are ready as well. She raised $81M in 24-hours (Biden-Harris received 81M votes in 2020). Karma, I fucking love it..
/—-/ You mean the donations held back until Joe drops out? That’s all you got?

Forum List

Back