Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

That's the one.
Ugh. That just proves that I was right - that the Swastika poster was using that symbol of Jewish extermination to offend Jews, and that there is NEVER a valid reason for using. I can’t believe the mod fell for his crap, but then again, it seems people are eager to tolerate or make excuses for antisemitism.

Ugh. That just proves that I was right - that the Swastika poster was using that symbol of Jewish extermination to offend Jews, and that there is NEVER a valid reason for using. I can’t believe the mod fell for his crap, but then again, it seems people are eager to tolerate or make excuses for antisemitism.
Why can't you just accept the reality that you are a deplorable, which has nothing to do with you being Jewish?

You're a clown. Is there any post where you don't mention antisemitism?
Interesting how you criticize me, and NOT the poster spewing the antisemitism and sporting a swastika as as his avator. Have you SEEN the repeated shit he’s been spewing about Jews?!

Look, we get it: you leftists want to be able to spew the most antisemitic venom, and Jew Girl (and all Jews) better keep her mouth shit.

Hint: Ain’t gonna happen. Jews learned in 1939 that if Jews try to lay low and not “make a fuss,” it just paves the way for the Nazis. And beimg a Kapo and siding with the Nazis didn’t save them, either.

Interesting how you criticize me, and NOT the poster spewing the antisemitism and sporting a swastika as as his avator. Have you SEEN the repeated shit he’s been spewing about Jews?!

Look, we get it: you leftists want to be able to spew the most antisemitic venom, and Jew Girl (and all Jews) better keep her mouth shit.

Hint: Ain’t gonna happen. Jews learned in 1939 that if Jews try to lay low and not “make a fuss,” it just paves the way for the Nazis. And beimg a Kapo and siding with the Nazis didn’t save them, either.
Does your entire life revolve around being a victim?

fat-boohoo.gif
for you...

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA - PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!

photo_2024-07-22_04-52-04.jpg

The TRUTH about "The Holocaust":

DEPROGRAM YOURSELF FROM JEW-BRAINWASHING.

View attachment 982879 for you...

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA - PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!

View attachment 982880

The TRUTH about "The Holocaust":

DEPROGRAM YOURSELF FROM JEW-BRAINWASHING.

You're mentally ill. Get help.

Yours revolves around being an asshole.
It shows what we can expect should the Left continue enabling antisemitism. They will overlook, or even make excuses for, rabid antisemitism, while criticizing Jews who push back against it.

Kamala”s snub of the Israeli Prime Minister is also a dog whistle to Israel’s enemies: “we won’t be siding with Israel, hint hint.”

A Kamala win will be worse for Jews than they imagine. She is beholden to Obama, will gladly serve as his puppet, and we know that he said he sides with Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back