Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

Man, you guys are trying so hard--even harder since the swing state Emerson polls came out. Thing is, people don't believe you anymore.

That sucks for you, huh? Oh well

I didn't miss what didn't happen. And I have posted now twice information that showed that everything Gabbard said was either a lie or inaccurate.

You're fluffing up your girl Makala which is hilarious. In another 2-3 weeks she'll be an albatross and then it really WILL be too late.

You're all acting like you actually landed Michelle O when in reality you landed....Lakama

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

No, a bj at best, but Trump doesn't do ugly.

View attachment 984219

she didn't even get out of the single digits during the 2020 primaries .. she even failed to get into the double digits from her home states ! why are you positive she will win ?

she didn't even get out of the single digits during the 2020 primaries .. she even failed to get into the double digits from her home states ! why are you positive she will win ?
This ain't 2020. Reagan tried 3 times.

you said Briben was sharp and energetic and wouldn't drop out ..
He is still sharper than trump and he should not have dropped out. But he did and now Trumps old age is going to be exposed instead of how it has been ignored.

Now that Harris is the presumptive nominee her handlers will steer her away from her idiotic off the cuff remarks and to what they have written for her. These scripts will be carefully crafted to make her appear to be knowledgeable and serious. All smoke and mirrors.
No way she suppresses that mad cackling thing she's got. It's just who she is. It'll break out ;)

Forum List

Back