The Giggler

The entire union?

don't know - but apparently the majority did.

Every member voted for it?

i know .... right?

Even those 2 guys that Dems accused of whipping the poor illegal aliens?

don't know - but i'm willing to bet that it was probably the ones that were stopped by the texas military dept & their NG from saving a few illegals that were drowning.

Border Patrol Union endorses controversial Senate border deal: ‘far better than the status quo’​

The union believes provisions in the bill will lead to a significant drop in illegal crossings​

By Bradford Betz , Bill Melugin Fox News

you're welcome.

i know .... right?

don't know - but i'm willing to bet that it was probably the ones that were stopped by the texas military dept & their NG from saving a few illegals that were drowning.

Border Patrol Union endorses controversial Senate border deal: ‘far better than the status quo’​

The union believes provisions in the bill will lead to a significant drop in illegal crossings​

you're welcome.

What were the vote totals?

Is set to speak in Houston anytime now. Who knows what loony stuff she will say? Bound to be embarrassing.

The guy saying the "loony stuff" is talking about Hannibal Lector and sharks, and throwing Democrats in jail. You're right. Trump is a total embarassment.

Harris is talking about accomplishments, plans for the future, how Americans can all start working together towards a better future.

i know .... right?

you're welcome.

On the day of his visit, the union representing members of border patrol gave a warning to Biden in a post to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

"Attention President Biden: Keep our name out of your mouth today," the post reads.

Newsweek reached out to the White House for comment via email.

The union joins Republicans who have criticized Biden over the visit, accusing him of only visiting the border for a "photo op" while not taking more action to secure it.

LOL! 3 weeks after they "endorsed" his bill.

On the day of his visit, the union representing members of border patrol gave a warning to Biden in a post to X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

"Attention President Biden: Keep our name out of your mouth today," the post reads.

Newsweek reached out to the White House for comment via email.

The union joins Republicans who have criticized Biden over the visit, accusing him of only visiting the border for a "photo op" while not taking more action to secure it.

LOL! 3 weeks after they "endorsed" his bill.

they endorsed the SENATE BILL. i never said they endorse him.

nice try though!

With regard to the Harris campaign’s current (bogus) quibble that Biden had not appointed VP Harris to be the border “czar” (which is a shorthand term and which has never been an official U.S. government term) let’s consider whether it is “misleading” as the campaign and its handmaiden apparatchik media now claims — let’s consider this:

Biden said during an immigration meeting at the White House that he had asked Harris to lead the administration's efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle — El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, countries that will "need help stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border."

A senior administration official said Harris' role would focus on "two tracks": both curbing the current flow of migrants and implementing a long-term strategy that addresses the root causes of migration. ****

What IS the job or an immigration “czar” if it isn’t “both curbing the current flow of migrants and implementing a long-term strategy that addresses the root causes of migration.”

Face facts. She was indeed appointed to be the U.S. southern border IMMIGRATION CZAR regardless of the terminology used then or now.

The Senate takes 60 votes to pass cloture, dumbass!
Soooo...you're saying the Democrats obstructed.

Okay.

Now how about making the same point in post 178, dipshit?

That's the one I quoted in my post.

You walked right into that one! :auiqs.jpg:

Also, this:

trump-tweet-complaints-bs-responsibility.jpg

With regard to the Harris campaign’s current (bogus) quibble that Biden had not appointed VP Harris to be the border “czar” (which is a shorthand term and which has never been an official U.S. government term) let’s consider whether it is “misleading” as the campaign and its handmaiden apparatchik media now claims — let’s consider this:

What IS the job or an immigration “czar” if it isn’t “both curbing the current flow of migrants and implementing a long-term strategy that addresses the root causes of migration.”

Face facts. She was indeed appointed to be the U.S. southern border IMMIGRATION CZAR regardless of the terminology used then or now.
She was not appointed czar at all.

Her only duty was promoting conditions in the countries that immigrants come from

The border itself was not her pervue and nothing you have found says otherwise

Forum List

Back