Kamala Harris: “Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."

Can we expect The Theys Axin Fo It bill to be introduced in 2024? Way overdue in these flexible times.

I know about condoms? All responsible women do. What’s your point?
Remember Covid? Remember the vaccine?

Back then the left were all about requiring everyone to get the vaccine.

They made statements like:

Anyone who doesn’t get the jab deserves what they get.

Anyone who doesn’t get the jab should lose their friends, lose their jobs, be shunned by society, and maybe worse, they said if you didn’t get the jab you should lose the right to medical care completely!

But when it comes to abortion, the left does a 180. Even though the use of birth control is nearly 100% effective in preventing pregnancy (the vaccine was no where near as effective for its purpose), we now have to accept abortion as socially acceptable?

These are some strange folks we’re dealing with on the left.

Last edited:
We need more families to have more babies in this country.

Do you suppose that’s why Harris supported a wide open border?

That way, they knew that the millions of migrant women would have to pass through Cartel held lands and be raped as part of the cartels payment for passage through their land? I’ve read that it happened to migrant women hundreds of thousands of times under Biden/Harris, and many times the victims became pregnant.

That is, if they weren’t sold into sex slavery or murdered.

Brilliant plan Kamala!

It’s a pandemic!!! Like women are waking up with COVID or something. Last I heard they figured out what causes pregnancy. And the fact she’s so hell bent to murder children rather than either helping the mom keep her child or have the baby adopted just shows how evil she is.

OH NOES

You mean....ovaries and uteri are useful for something?!?!

Lamaka strikes with wisdom again

Media Research Center commentator Patrick Taylor asked: “Nonsensical word salad, Freudian slip, or legitimately concerning political argument?”

Pro-lifer throwing womens rights under the bus

~S~

Superbadbrutha, you have to explain that comment for me, please.

You responded to Lisa’s comment about “responsible women” by referencing the birth control habits of “tricks” in a discussion contextualize-ing black women getting pregnant. WTF you talking about?
I think he’s trying to insult me by insinuating I’m a prostitute. Ironic, given how he plans to vote for a woman who bss ually tricked herself out to Wilkie Brown in return for career advancement,

This might have something to do with the "problem"......

View attachment 984352
I remember when I was about 14 or 15 I put on twice as much clothes as what they’re wearing, and my father absolutely forbid me to leave the house like that.

The only girls who were allowed to dress like whores had liberal parents. They even let them do illegal drugs in the house. And I’m talking more than 50 years ago.

How come they want people to vote for Kamala because she is a woman but they can't define what a woman is?

Apparently there are differences....

Never seen a transgender woman have a baby by accident yet.

How come they want people to vote for Kamala because she is a woman but they can't define what a woman is?

And they never will

Last edited:

She’s not just a woman. She’s a black woman, which makes the need for any other “qualifications” moot.

You mean a man who says he’s a woman? He doesn’t have a uterus, or the underlying support to nourish a growing baby.

The ONLT transgenders having babies are the women-to-men, who retain their ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, etc., and thus are still women.

There is no such thing as transgender. Just people who choose to live like the opposite sex, and maybe grow a beard due to hormones.

I'm not a woman or play one on TV.
I'm just a guy...an old guy. Never once wanted to be a woman....although I did want to get into women's pants when in college....but that's something completely different.

Lol sorry I meant they never will. Fixed it

Forum List

Back