Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

The Left made the richest man in the world a normal MAGA human being.
Or you're just confessing that it's normal for bigot white wingers to be estranged from their LGTBQ children. No shit. We all already knew that.
A mental illness should be treated as a mental illness, not a play role playing game.
How should we treat you pretending to be qualified to diagnose and treat mental illness?
Tesla CEO Elon Musk believes his estranged transgender child was "killed by the woke mind virus" after he was tricked into giving his consent for puberty blockers.
Is Woke Mind Virus the technical term? I thought those were usually in Latin?
The 53-year-old billionaire vowed to "destroy" the "incredibly evil" culture that allows the gender-reassignment surgery that his 20-year-old child Vivian Jenna Wilson, who was born Xavier, got in 2022.
That's not a thing creepy billionaires say from their island compounds in James Bond movies......
"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys, Xavier," the X owner told psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson in a Daily Wire interview.
I do appreciate though that his best defense is that he's a Simp. Pretending to be a Simp for the sake of an argument is something a real Simp would do.
"This is before I had any understanding of what was going on. COVID was going on, so there was a lot of confusion and I was told Xavier might commit suicide if he doesn't..."

Peterson suggested it "was a lie right from the outset" because there was no clinical evidence to supporting the claim.
Except all the evidence that does....

The benefits of gender-affirming care
"It's incredibly evil, and I agree with you that the people that have been promoting this should go to prison," Musk stated firmly.

Described the process as "incredibly evil," Musk said it was never explained to him the puberty blockers were "actually just sterilization drugs."

"I was tricked into doing this," Musk said.

"I lost my son, essentially. They call it 'deadnaming' for a reason. The reason they call it 'deadnaming' is because your son is dead. My son, Xavier, is dead -- killed by the woke mind virus."
Figuratively. The person that is his offspring is still very much alive.
The SpaceX founder -- who boasts a net worth of nearly $200 billion -- said he was making it his mission to stamp out the gender-reassignment procedure for kids in the wake of his child's transition.

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that," he said. "And we're making some progress."
He's going to get to it right after he finishes destroying Twitter.
Vivian, one of six kids Musk shares with his ex-wife Justine Wilson, made headlines in 2022 when she petitioned a California court to change her name and gender.

In the court filing, she also requested to take her mother's last name to lose any association with her famous father, saying she "no longer lives with or wishes to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

Sounds like MAGAt father of the year material.
Dumbass, Xavier is dead because they didn't treat his mental illness.
Figuratively. The woman Vivian was born anew.

Last edited:
Or you're just confessing that's it's normal for bigot white wingers to be estranged from their LGTBQ children. No shit. We all already knew that.

How should we treat you pretending to be qualified to diagnose and treat mental illness?

Is Woke Mind Virus the technical term? I thought those were usually in Latin?

That's not a thing creepy billionaires say from their island compounds in James Bond movies......

I do appreciate though that his best defense is that he's a Simp. Pretending to be a Simp for the sake of an argument is something a real Simp would do.

Except all the evidence that does....

The benefits of gender-affirming care

Figuratively. The person that is his offspring is still very much alive.

He's going to get to it right after he finishes destroying Twitter.

Sounds like MAGAt father of the year material.

Figuratively. The woman Vivian was born anew.
I have nothing to say except you’re a science denier and an evil immoral psychopath.

Yet they do, all the time.

The problem is that you think they are "making a decision", like deciding to get a piercing.

They aren't.

They are either transgender or cisgender. They are either gay or straight.
All pedos claim 16 year olds can make knowledgeable and rational decisions about their sexuality.

Why are you doing it?

All pedos claim 16 year olds can make knowledgeable and rational decisions about their sexuality.

Why are you doing it?

You do realize most kids lose their virginity at around 16, right?

Heck, about half the states in the union allow 16 year olds to get married.
Most of them in Jesusland.

1721996354204.png

Elon has the resources most of us don't have. The concept that he "didn't have a choice" is silly.

He just didn't like the choices his daughter made.

I suspect their relationship has issues beyond transitioning.

Son.

I'm sure his son still has issues beyond the trans nonsense.

Nope. Vivian is his daughter... he needs to deal.

Right after he stops making trucks that catch on fire because they are badly designed.

Son.

You don't get to re-define reality a la 1984 to suit your nihilist political agenda and your sad desire to "get the normies"

Even gay people are wising up to this shit.

Forum List

Back