Will Biden Welcome Center in DE be renamed?

Oh, wait.

I just checked again, as I'm reminded here.

Good News! Wilmington, De has improved!

200w.gif

It is now safer than 2% of all U.S. cities, currently boasting a mere 1 in 79 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime versus the previous statistic of a 1 in 67 chance.

Proof That It Was Built Back Better

So because he threw other people’s money into an economy already at sky-high inflation, driving it up even more so that people could barely afford eggs, he should get his name on buildings?

It doesnt take bravery to spend money you don’t have, and make other people besr the brunt for it.
They Should Rename the Dollar the "Biden Quarter"

Funny you didn't have a problem with the Justice System when it was unjustly sending black men to prison for years for crimes they didn't commit, now that a rich, racist, white man has been brought to Justice now it's political lawfare. :fu:
And boom! Out with the race card and accusations of racism. You a-holes are getting boring.

Biden arranged for $1.2 trillion in infrastructure projects

Every one of them should be named in honor of President Biden
BILK BACK BETTER!

As compared to a Convicted Criminal.
Joe ph uked things up. Kamala is worse. Progs managing the economy have hurt it in real terms. There is a massive difference in the way Republicans and Democrats want to run the nation. There are still many people with money. It is the growing percentage of people with less money that is worrisome. A 2 trillion-dollar budget deficit this year. And that has to be cut. Progs have said nothing about the Trump 2025 tax ending. So most likely the peasants tax cuts will go up to what it was before enacted. Just a little of the fun coming.

I just read there is a proposal to remove Jefferson from the $2 Bill and replace him with BIDEN

1721947113738.jpeg

Joe ph uked things up. Kamala is worse. Progs managing the economy have hurt it in real terms. There is a massive difference in the way Republicans and Democrats want to run the nation. There are still many people with money. It is the growing percentage of people with less money that is worrisome. A 2 trillion-dollar budget deficit this year. And that has to be cut. Progs have said nothing about the Trump 2025 tax ending. So most likely the peasants tax cuts will go up to what it was before enacted. Just a little of the fun coming.
So, tell me the policies that Biden signed that hurt the economy. Give me 5 bills that Republicans in Congress have passed that didn't have anything with prosecuting Joe or Hunter Biden. Trump tax cuts were great for the rich and corporations.

So, tell me the policies that Biden signed that hurt the economy. Give me 5 bills that Republicans in Congress have passed that didn't have anything with prosecuting Joe or Hunter Biden. Trump tax cuts were great for the rich and corporations.
You tell ME what Biden did to help Americans. And no, reducing airline fees doesn’t count.

He is a brain-damaged puppet, and now Obama has his new puppet - who is in position ONLY due to her female blackness, and you know it. Biden, the racist, actually announced beforehand that ALL WHITES would be excluded from comsideration.

Now go away, Thanks to people like you, I can’t even wear my Jewish star in public, and we have to have an armed mikitary man protect us from antisemites during Shabbos services.

You’re a fool, and a dangerous one - because you have a vote.

You tell ME what Biden did to help Americans. And no, reducing airline fees doesn’t count.

He is a brain-damaged puppet, and now Obama has his new puppet - who is in position ONLY due to her female blackness, and you know it. Biden, the racist, actually announced beforehand that ALL WHITES would be excluded from comsideration.

Now go away, Thanks to people like you, I can’t even wear my Jewish star in public, and we have to have an armed mikitary man protect us from antisemites dueing Shabbos services.

You’re a fool, and a dangerous one - because you have vote.
No problem, I enjoy making your right wing, racist hags look like shit.

Inflation-Reduction Act.
Infrastructure Act
Capping Insulin cost for elderly folks
Appointed more black judges on the bench than in president in history
Giving more money to HBCUs than any other president.
Here is one Trump Humpers love to use, lowest black unemployment rate in history.

Now tell me hag, what policies did he sign that destroyed the economy and don't give me the right-wing talking points. Go.........

No problem, I enjoy making your right wing, racist hags look like shit.

Inflation-Reduction Act.
Infrastructure Act
Capping Insulin cost for elderly folks
Appointed more black judges on the bench than in president in history
Giving more money to HBCUs than any other president.
Here is one Trump Humpers love to use, lowest black unemployment rate in history.

Now tell me hag, what policies did he sign that destroyed the economy and don't give me the right-wing talking points. Go.........
None of that is a positive, or true. And the first two are just names of programs - that did nothing, or worse. The big spending bill increased inflation.

And notice half of what you listed was how he helped blacks. Why is stuff directed to help 13% of the population while the majority can’t buy groceries?

IT’s good that he helped capped insulin costs for old folks, but again, that’s pretty slim considering he was president for three years. THAT was his one accomplishment?!

Forum List

Back