Will Biden Welcome Center in DE be renamed?

He destroyed the economy and was well on his way into turning our country into a 3rd world banana republic. You govt workers are a BIG problem.

I say the fiesta thing we do is cancel your inflation-tied raises. Time you felt the pain of your vote.
Tell me the policies that Biden signed that destroyed the economy. Be specific, don't give the watered-down Sean Hannity spill.

Tell me the policies that Biden signed that destroyed the economy. Be specific, don't give the watered-down Sean Hannity spill.
I don’t take homework assignments from you. It’s suffice to say that you don’t put $1.2T into an economy ALREADY running at a 50-year-high inflation rate.

Take Econ 101.

Joseph Biden has loyally served his state and the country for over 50 years

This is one of many honors he will receive from his State
They can name Waste Treatment Plants after him. His name will be cursed for many decades to come.

I don’t take homework assignments from you. It’s suffice to say that you don’t put $1.2T into an economy ALREADY running at a 50-year-high inflation rate.

Take Econ 101.
That's because your dumb ass can't, all you fools do is spew the right-wing talking points. Once that runs out all you are doing is running that DS.

Forum List

Back