Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

What does this have to do with what we're taking about? This is something about anthropology and bones.

The question isn't whether you emotionally liked the science it's about whether it's accurate.

Here's a link to the American Anthropological Association actually taking about sex and gender and how it relates to their work.
They find his body in a field and his death certificate is going to say MALE

Cuz science.

Here’s professional medical doctors who graduated from prestigious universities:
1722000757151.png

Spoken like a true hivemind would speak.
No one outside of the hive opinion should have, an opinion

Dellusion
Why do you guys feel the need to have opinions about what everyone else does?

It’s your have mind that doesn’t allow people to have their own opinions about themselves.

No one is telling you who you are and what you are. But you guys sure love doing that to everyone else who deviates from your narrow sense of what is normal.

Why do you guys feel the need to have opinions about what everyone else does?

It’s your have mind that doesn’t allow people to have their own opinions about themselves.

No one is telling you who you are and what you are. But you guys sure love doing that to everyone else who deviates from your narrow sense of what is normal.

Because as an American Citizen I can have an opinion on whatever I fucking want to.

These people are being sold a false bill of goods, and what's worse it's children often being sold them.

LGTBQ people aren't made up Marvin. They have parades and everything.

LGB and T aren't the same thing, and more and more LGB people are figuring that out.

This has nothing to do with sexuality besides trying to convince gay men they should be women, and gay women they should be men.

Because as an American Citizen I can have an opinion on whatever I fucking want to.

These people are being sold a false bill of goods, and what's worse it's children often being sold them.
Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

As an American, you can be as racist, bigoted and prejudiced as you want. That doesn’t make you a free thinker. It just makes you an asshole.

Forgive me for suspecting Elon Musk doesn’t really know what’s good for kids given he’s incapable of taking care of his own after leaving their mother, cheating, having kids out of wedlock, and being nearly totally absent from their lives.

LGB and T aren't the same thing, and more and more LGB people are figuring that out.

This has nothing to do with sexuality besides trying to convince gay men they should be women, and gay women they should be men.
What? :dunno: :laugh:

Conversion therapy is a right wing thing.

The Left made the richest man in the world a normal MAGA human being.

A mental illness should be treated as a mental illness, not a play role playing game.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk believes his estranged transgender child was "killed by the woke mind virus" after he was tricked into giving his consent for puberty blockers.
The 53-year-old billionaire vowed to "destroy" the "incredibly evil" culture that allows the gender-reassignment surgery that his 20-year-old child Vivian Jenna Wilson, who was born Xavier, got in 2022.

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys, Xavier," the X owner told psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson in a Daily Wire interview.

"This is before I had any understanding of what was going on. COVID was going on, so there was a lot of confusion and I was told Xavier might commit suicide if he doesn't..."

Peterson suggested it "was a lie right from the outset" because there was no clinical evidence to supporting the claim.

"It's incredibly evil, and I agree with you that the people that have been promoting this should go to prison," Musk stated firmly.

Described the process as "incredibly evil," Musk said it was never explained to him the puberty blockers were "actually just sterilization drugs."

"I was tricked into doing this," Musk said.

"I lost my son, essentially. They call it 'deadnaming' for a reason. The reason they call it 'deadnaming' is because your son is dead. My son, Xavier, is dead -- killed by the woke mind virus."

The SpaceX founder -- who boasts a net worth of nearly $200 billion -- said he was making it his mission to stamp out the gender-reassignment procedure for kids in the wake of his child's transition.

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that," he said. "And we're making some progress."

Vivian, one of six kids Musk shares with his ex-wife Justine Wilson, made headlines in 2022 when she petitioned a California court to change her name and gender.

In the court filing, she also requested to take her mother's last name to lose any association with her famous father, saying she "no longer lives with or wishes to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

He's a very lucky semi-moron. Nothing more.

And his brain seems to be turning into mush here lately as well.

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should.

As an American, you can be as racist, bigoted and prejudiced as you want. That doesn’t make you a free thinker. It just makes you an asshole.

Forgive me for suspecting Elon Musk doesn’t really know what’s good for kids given he’s incapable of taking care of his own after leaving their mother, cheating, having kids out of wedlock, and being nearly totally absent from their lives.

Fuck that. This is about issues of policy and social interaction. This isn't medicine beyond the drugging and the mutilating.

"free thinker" says the leftist lemming.

Moral judgment on absent fathers from a leftist, LOL

Forum List

Back