Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Of course gender is a construct.

We gender all kinds of shit. There’s gendered clothes. Gendered toys. Fuck, you can buy gendered tooth brushes.

You think any of that has to do with genitals?

Gender as you are trying to conflate it with sex is a bullshit construct.

It has to do with them when you mutilate them and tell people that is normal.

We're not specifically talking about trans issues here Marty. We're re trying to see if you can offer up a consistent definition of what a woman is and so far you're failing. Hard. If XX chromosomes is what it takes to be a woman then these people with XX chromosomes and male genitalia are women according to you. Now do you want to amend that argument are you instead arguing that women can have all types of bodies? :dunno:

Yes we are. That's the entire issue. no one has issues with fixing genetic or developmental deformities as best you can. This is about modifying via drugs or mutilation perfectly functional bodies because of mental issues, especially on minors.

All you are trying to do is deflect and muddle things.

Gender as you are trying to conflate it with sex is a bullshit construct.

It has to do with them when you mutilate them and tell people that is normal.
You're conflating your bigotry and ignorance with science Marty. No one thinks trans people are the norm. All research point to them being a very small number of people. They are by definition, abnormal. But the scientific definition of normal and abnormal is a mathematical average, not a moral incrimination.

You're conflating your bigotry and ignorance with science Marty. No one thinks trans people are the norm. All research point to them being a very small number of people. They are by definition, abnormal. But the scientific definition of normal is a mathematical average, not a moral incrimination.

Now sock 2.

Yes we are. That's the entire issue. no one has issues with fixing genetic or developmental deformities as best you can. This is about modifying via drugs or mutilation perfectly functional bodies because of mental issues, especially on minors.

All you are trying to do is deflect and muddle things.
No, I'm trying to get you to give a consistent definition of a woman. Are XX chromosomes your final answer? Because that includes people with penises.

No, I'm trying to get you to give a consistent definition of a woman. Are XX chromosomes your final answer? Because that includes people with penises.

Genetic and developmental defects, not the default or the norm, and not someone with normal genitals removing them and replacing them with some fucked up shit.

Weak, Marty.

The fact is that someone’s genitals have absolutely zero effect on anything you do or don’t do. You can keep bringing it up, but it has no impact on you whatsoever.

When they want to play in women's sports, or demand I address them as what they are cosplaying, then it impacts others.

And when minors are subjected to this by either parents, professionals, or the trans lobby, then it impacts society as a whole.

When they want to play in women's sports, or demand I address them as what they are cosplaying, then it impacts others.

And when minors are subjected to this by either parents, professionals, or the trans lobby, then it impacts society as a whole.
None of that has anything to do with surgery.

You just keep bringing it up because you guys have a weird obsession with genitals.

It has everything to do with convincing young people to ruin their bodies in the false hope of being something they can never be.
In your eyes maybe, but that’s not really what matters.

It matters how they see themselves. Your opinion is not a part of the consideration. They’re not doing it for you.

That’s the thing you don’t understand.

Genetic and developmental defects,
You can call them whatever you like Marty, they still exist and you still have to incorporate them into your scientific theory of what a woman is. If your theory fails at them then it isnt a sound one. That's how science advances. By incorporating all that we observe into a single theory that describes nature, not just discreet pockets of it. You have to be intellectually honest enough to accept when your theory falls apart.
not the default or the norm, and not someone with normal genitals removing them and replacing them with some fucked up shit.
Fucked up shit is your subjective feeling and the rest of that is describing averages. I'm asking you to come up with a coherent theory that accounts for everyone, not one that simply ignores the examples you find inconvenient.

It matters how they see themselves. Your opinion is not a part of the consideration. They’re not doing it for you.

So if they see themselves as birds we should let them jump out of a window and try to fly?

And unless they want to become hermits, they have to interact with the rest of society, and why should we be forced to accommodate their fetish or mental illness?

Sorry, the guy down in Australia who wore the fake JJJ size breasts to class in front of his students was doing it as a fetish to get off on it. That's doing it TO his students, making them unwilling participants in his sexual gratification.

You can call them whatever you like Marty, they still exist and you still have to incorporate them into your scientific theory of what a woman is. If your theory fails at them then it isnt a sound one. That's how science advances. By incorporating all that we observe into a single theory that describes nature, not just discreet pockets of it. You have to be intellectually honest enough to accept when your theory falls apart.

Fucked up shit is your subjective feeling and the rest of that is describing averages. I'm asking you to come up with a coherent theory that accounts for everyone, not one that simply ignores the examples you find inconvenient.

Exceptions don't destroy the rule, or the norm.

The last paragraph is just babbling attempts to sound like you know statistics and social science.

Dude, you really are mental. And I'm not saying that in a forum sort of way. You really are sick.

Forum List

Back