Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

I know it was stolen. Anyone with an ounce of brains does. Wait until Trump takes office. It will be proven.
ok-grandpa-v0-jztvkfirkued1.jpeg

Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

View attachment 984312
You think nobody knows rush died in 2021?
So you are saying he has been broadcasting from beyond the grave?

Attachments

• sarcasm-sarcastic.gif
    sarcasm-sarcastic.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Yup, I remember hearing about that. They raped their own donors for millions, leaving many destitute and in dire straights.

tRumpers are thieves, there is no other word for it.

Bannon associate sentenced to 4-1/4 years for Trump ...​

1722001285524.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › bannon-associates-be-...

Apr 27, 2023 — ... prison after admitting helping defraud donors to a campaign to build the wall along the U.S.-Mexican border pursued by the former president.

Of course, Trump gives the criminal, Bannon a pardon.

Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others​

1722001423713.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › steve-bannon-trump-pard...

Jan 20, 2021 — WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump pardoned former chief strategist Steve Bannon in the final hours of his White House term as part of ...

Bannon’s pardon was especially notable given that the prosecution was still in its early stages and any trial was months away. Whereas pardon recipients are conventionally thought of as defendants who have faced justice, often by having served at least some prison time, the pardon nullifies the prosecution and effectively eliminates any prospect for punishment.

Bannon was charged in August with duping thousands of donors who believed their money would be used to fulfill Trump’s chief campaign promise to build a wall along the southern border. Instead, he allegedly diverted over a million dollars, paying a salary to one campaign official and personal expenses for himself. His co-defendants were not pardoned.

You remember rush broadcasting from beyond the grave too?
Lol
No, I remember the tRump campaign's policy of fleecing their supporters with those cute little boxes the poster I quoted noticed. limbaugh's death isn't an important enough day for me to bother remembering it.

But if I'm ever in the area of his grave I do plan to stop and do a little dancing.

You think nobody knows rush died in 2021?
So you are saying he has been broadcasting from beyond the grave?

Did the Trump Campaign Have To Issue Refunds for ...​

1722001850377.png
Snopes
https://www.snopes.com › Fact Check

Claim: Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump got refunds after his campaign billed them repeatedly when they meant to make one-time donations.
In many cases, these claims are rather exaggerated, mean-spirited takes on a New York Times story, as we will explain below. As we previously reported, it's true that the Trump campaign was soliciting recurring donations with a pre-checked box, even after the Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election.

:auiqs.jpg: Harris most likely is not gonna be the fascists nominee,

Trump lost in 2020. He'll lose again. He's just as stupid and obnoxious as he ever was.

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

She is going to FUCK TRUMP UP!

Forum List

Back