Trump afraid to debate Harris?

Trump afraid to debate Harris?​

:desk:

donny is 100% afraid to debate a girl.

turns out he is what he likes to grab.

Well the dems reverted to the late 1700s method to anoint their hopeful this go round so they should have no issues with Trump refusing to debate Harris as debates were not a thing back then....Surrogates did it in their stead.

How about both parties just sending their best out to debate each other? It would also dial down the whole personality cult thing and better get at where the party stands.

I'd send either Ted Cruz or John Kennedy out for the gop. ;)

Last edited:
I would not schedule anything until they officially nominate her. Seriously, God knows what they will do between now and then. Is she even going to be the candidate?
Fine, wait until after the convention. It’s only a few weeks away anyway

What will the excuse du jour be after that?

I would not schedule anything until they officially nominate her. Seriously, God knows what they will do between now and then. Is she even going to be the candidate?
Completely agree. I also think KaMaLa taking over now is a trial balloon.

Just saying, when new negotiations occur, it's Trump's turn to pick the network no matter who the nominee is.

Since "Sleepy Joe" has dropped out of the Presidential race, and Kamala Harris is now the presumptive nominee, the Trump saying of "I'll debate any time any place," is now looking very shaky. A cold wind is definitely blowing around Trump's ankles.

Going up against a black female and former prosecutor is suddenly not very palatable to Trump, knowing that Kamala will likely blow him off the stage.

Stay tuned; as Trump tosses various excuses to not debate against the wall to see what sticks.
The same people who made you believe Biden was as sharp as a tack for 4 years now tell you other lies to parrot.

You prove you can’t fix stupid.

President Trump did knock out a 50-year politician with one punch. Knocked that stuttering mother fucker completely out of politics. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Kumstain will tell the "fweedom" bullshit story and a couple of "we can be unburdened by what was burdened" nonsensical screeds and the dnc will be scrambling to kick that ignorant slut to the curb again....

Syphilis anyone?

View attachment 984524
She gets stuck on pre-arranged sayings for long periods of time. The little girl on the bus story became excruciating.

Forum List

Back