Trump afraid to debate Harris?

Trump debated Biden before he was the official nominee.
He had 4,000 of your delegates other than "Biden, are you fucking kidding me?" Uncommitted voters, the next highest in your party was Phillips with 5.
Why is it suddenly a big deal now?
Because of the shit your party pulled with throwing Biden under the bus at the 11th hour, dumping 14,000,000 votes in the trash and telling you the Kamala is your new nominee. God only knows why any of you still have any faith in them.

I trust your party as far as I can throw Jerry Nadler.

Trump does not have to and should not acknowledge an UNOFFICIAL candidate in a Presidential debate. If and when Kamala is the OFFICIAL nominee per the outcome of the DNC then there will be a second debate.
Ok fine whatever

She’ll be official in a few weeks.

No one is “official” until after the party convention

Neither Trump nor Biden were technically official at the time of the debate

Because of the shit your party pulled with throwing Biden under the bus at the 11th hour, dumping 14,000,000 votes in the trash and telling you the Kamala is your new nominee. God only knows why any of you still have any faith in them
And yet, not one of those 14 million voters seems to care

Only you guys are making a fuss

Why?

I’m looking forward to the “We had no idea she was so dumb and we need to replace her” calls from the Leftards after the first debate.
KaMaLa is on her honeymoon and all honeymoons end.

iu

Ok fine whatever

She’ll be official in a few weeks.

No one is “official” until after the party convention

Neither Trump nor Biden were technically official at the time of the debate
They were both presumptive nominees becasue of the # of the number of delegates they had the the Presidential primaries.

Kamala has never won a single delegate in the primaries. Hell, she's never even garnered a single vote!

You should probably stop now.

They were both presumptive nominees becasue of the # of the number of delegates they had the the Presidential primaries.

Kamala has never won a single delegate in the primaries. Hell, she's never even garnered a single vote!

You should probably stop now.
She is also the presumptive nominee at this point

What the fuck do you want the DNC to do? Hold another nation wide primary between now and August-whatever?

again, why is it the only ones complaining are you guys? I have yet to see a so-called disenfranchised democrat say a word about it

IF serious Presidential candidates were compared to SEC football teams....

Kamala would be Vandy....

Just a weird coincidence?

After 30 years of encouraging and enabling homlessness:

Yep. Democrats hustle to rewrite history as history gets hung around their necks. But, as you say, they have 30 years to erase.

Republicans have to slam the issues of making it so easy for kids to "transition" and allowing. boys/men to ruin female sports and hang that around their necks.

And yet, not one of those 14 million voters seems to care
Which is incredibly disturbing.
Only you guys are making a fuss

Why?
Because Biden (and we'll see if Kamala continues the charade) and your party have been chanting PROTECT DEMOCRACY for 3 1/2 years now. Then your party literally throws 14,000,000 voted in the trash, the very essence of democracy, and a handful of poobahs in your party announce the Kamala is your nominee.

The fact you guys are accepting of this is disturbing.

What the fuck do you want the DNC to do? Hold another nation wide primary between now and August-whatever?

again, why is it the only ones complaining are you guys? I have yet to see a so-called disenfranchised democrat say a word about it
Why do Democrats hate Democracy so much?

Because a handful of your party leaders told you so? How do you know they aren't going to change their minds in the next three weeks if Kamala's poll number start to crater? Serious question.
What the fuck do you want the DNC to do?
Not stab their nominee in the back and force him to step down?
Hold another nation wide primary between now and August-whatever?

That's what your party leader Clyburn recommened
Again, incredibly disturbing.

Which is incredibly disturbing.

Because Biden (and we'll see if Kamala continues the charade) and your party have been chanting PROTECT DEMOCRACY for 3 1/2 years now. Then your party literally throws 14,000,000 voted in the trash, the very essence of democracy, and a handful of poobahs in your party announce the Kamala is your nominee.

again

What the fuck was the DNC supposed to do?

Their presumptive nominee dropped out of the race after the primary was over

They have to nominate someone else

They don’t have time to hold another primary

Having a brokered convention in this situation is 100% within the rules of their nomination process and has happened several times before

WTF is the problem?

Democrats are first rate lemmings.

I have good friends that are democrats and they religiously read the NYT and WP and nothing else.

They have no idea what they don't know and believe everything they're told in those two rags.

again

What the fuck was the DNC supposed to do?
Were there particular words you didn't understand? Would a bigger font help? Not stab their nominee in the back and force him to step down?
Their presumptive nominee dropped out of the race after the primary was over
He didn't drop out. He was stabbed in the back and thrown under the bus. Were you not watching any news in the past three weeks?
They have to nominate someone else

They don’t have time to hold another primary

Having a brokered convention in this situation is 100% within the rules of their nomination process and has happened several times before

WTF is the problem?
We have no problem. Kamala is likely a much weaker candidate than dementia Joe. And you've completely taken PROTECT DEMOCRACY and JANUARY 6th off of the table.

No problem at all on our side :)

Democrats are first rate lemmings.

I have good friends that are democrats and they religiously read the NYT and WP and nothing else.

They have no idea what they don't know and believe everything they're told in those two rags.
Talked to one of my clients from the bay area yesterday. He's distraught they have chosen Kamala to run.

Forum List

Back