Trump afraid to debate Harris?

Talked to one of my clients from the bay area yesterday. He's distraught they have chosen Kamala to run.

That's why homO and big Mike were late endorsing her, because they tried everyone else and all said NO.

Slam dunk for the 2024 win? Kamala picks Taylor Swift as her VP running mate. Taylor turns 35 (the minimum age requirement for a president) in December of this year, so when she takes office in January she would be

Just to clarify

1) how a party chooses a nominee isnt a constitutional process. Its subject only to the said party’s rules and regulations

2) having a brokered convention is 100% within those rules. Zero rules have been broken

3) none of this is new. it has happened before in both parties when a situation arises post-primary where the delegates have to be released to chose another candidate and there isn’t time for another primary

So stop being a drama queen

Slam dunk for the 2024 win? Kamala picks Taylor Swift as her VP running mate. Taylor turns 35 (the minimum age requirement for a president) in December of this year, so when she takes office in January she would be
If Oprah would agree to being on the ticket with Harris, nothing could stop them. Public interest and enthusiasm would be through the roof

Since "Sleepy Joe" has dropped out of the Presidential race, and Kamala Harris is now the presumptive nominee, the Trump saying of "I'll debate any time any place," is now looking very shaky. A cold wind is definitely blowing around Trump's ankles.

Going up against a black female and former prosecutor is suddenly not very palatable to Trump, knowing that Kamala will likely blow him off the stage.

Stay tuned; as Trump tosses various excuses to not debate against the wall to see what sticks.
Are you aware that Trump specifically said that he wants to debate Kamala, several times even? Would you like to delete this thread now?

Also, has anyone heard Kamala say that she wants to debate Trump? If no one can provide a statement from her, then SHE is the one who is scared. She is clearly the candidate who is dodging the debates. :cuckoo:

If Oprah would agree to being on the ticket with Harris, nothing could stop them. Public interest and enthusiasm would be through the roof
You think a two woman ticket is a winning strategy, especially when its THOSE two hated women? Stop being a retard. :cuckoo:

Are you aware that Trump specifically said that he wants to debate Kamala, several times even? Would you like to delete this thread now?

Also, has anyone heard Kamala say that she wants to debate Trump? If no one can provide a statement from her, then SHE is the one who is scared. She is clearly the candidate who is dodging the debates. :cuckoo:
We all saw how great a debater Kamala was, smearing Joe Biden as a KKK loving Racist and whimpering about being a little school girl victimized by bussing. LOL what a pathetic performance. She came in LAST PLACE and won ZERO DELEGATES. :badgrin:

Well the dems reverted to the late 1700s method to anoint their hopeful this go round so they should have no issues with Trump refusing to debate Harris as debates were not a thing back then....Surrogates did it in their stead.

How about both parties just sending their best out to debate each other? It would also dial down the whole personality cult thing and better get at where the party stands.

I'd send either Ted Cruz or John Kennedy out for the gop. ;)

Ted Cruz, that is a good call. If I am remembering correctly, he did really well on the college forensics circuit. Yep, just confirmed. Top speaker in 1992, out of Princeton.

But political debates are a different animal. As much as I would love an 8/4/3 cross x format, it ain't going to happen. Debate is a team sport at the high school and college level.

If Trump will agree to an 8/4/3 format, if he is willing to bring Vance in as his partner, then I am there. I didn't go to Princeton, or Yale, or Harvard. They all recruited me. But Duke pissed me off, and like my son's friend, that turned down a full ride at Harvard for baseball, I really didn't want to debate anymore.

But let's put it in that 8/4/3 format, with ten minute prep time. Not that great of a video presentation, but more revealing than any other format. Screw the damn moderators, you don't need one in an 8/4/3 format.

Obviously, Trump and Vance have to be the affirmative. I can see big headed Trump, he will want to be the second affirmative. But establish a resolution, let Vance lay out the "plan". I would give Harris the first negative position, and she can have all the prep time, that is how I rolled.
But a couple of things happen here. First, I get to cross-x Vance, but it is Harris that will cross-x Trump, ouch. That ain't going to be pretty.

And after that Harris/Trump cross-x, it is my turn. In Forensics, it is call "spreading". I mean little spoiled brats like Crux, I ate their asses for lunch. Teams would fly in on private jets with damn cartloads of evidence. I would drive in, in a 1973 Dodge Challenger with a 426 Hemi, running with a radar detector. Evidence was in the vest pocket of my custom suit.

I am switching rebuttals. That gives me 12 minutes to refute the affirmatives and it gives them four minutes to form a rebuttal. Not going to happen. Ain't going to happen. All Harris has to do is wrap it up.

Since "Sleepy Joe" has dropped out of the Presidential race, and Kamala Harris is now the presumptive nominee, the Trump saying of "I'll debate any time any place," is now looking very shaky. A cold wind is definitely blowing around Trump's ankles.

Going up against a black female and former prosecutor is suddenly not very palatable to Trump, knowing that Kamala will likely blow him off the stage.

Stay tuned; as Trump tosses various excuses to not debate against the wall to see what sticks.
Trump doesn't care about the opportunity to debate Kamala....

If she agrees to a debate, Trump will seize the opportunity to embarrass her completely. She can't win a debate and has never won a debate....ever!....even in the Democratic primary. She doesn't look good on camera or have a pleasant voice. Then her blatantly false accusations while screeching make her look even worse.

Harris has a better chance of not being embarrassed in November by not debating Trump than by engaging in the practice.

We all saw how great a debater Kamala was, smearing Joe Biden as a KKK loving Racist and whimpering about being a little school girl victimized by bussing. LOL what a pathetic performance. She came in LAST PLACE and won ZERO DELEGATES. :badgrin:
Thats what they all forget. They pretend like she is a great debater, but the truth is, she came out of the debates looking like an idiot. Her shitty performance in the debates is why she had to instantly drop out of the race.

Just to clarify

1) how a party chooses a nominee isnt a constitutional process. Its subject only to the said party’s rules and regulations

2) having a brokered convention is 100% within those rules. Zero rules have been broken

3) none of this is new. it has happened before in both parties when a situation arises post-primary where the delegates have to be released to chose another candidate and there isn’t time for another primary

So stop being a drama queen
Why did Biden resign from his campaign?

No, Trump does not want to debate Kamala. He knows she will mop the floor with him and he does not want to be publicly humiliated by a Black woman. :D

Oh, you mean an almost extinct creature. How does he feel about what they did to Biden?
Not happy at all. But he's also honest and said they should have had this honest conversation with Joe six months ago and convinced him to pass the torch then,

Trump afraid to debate Harris?​

:desk:

donny is 100% afraid to debate a girl.

turns out he is what he likes to grab.

He shit-dicked hillury right out of politics.... "you'd be in jail!".... OMG, like a fucking boss. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

hillury challenge.jpg

Forum List

Back