The Truth About Project 2025 | The Culture War with Tim Pool

You make a statement, or create a post, and either includes the word, "could", "should", or "would", you are wasting my time.
I wish you would prove that by going elsewhere,,

cause so far youve proved nothing other than you live in fantasy land and lack the ability to see reality when ots right in front of you,,

I wish you would prove that by going elsewhere,,

cause so far youve proved nothing other than you live in fantasy land and lack the ability to see reality when ots right in front of you,,
I quoted from Project 2025.

Some are obvious and long-standing goals like eliminating marriage penalties in federal welfare programs and the tax code and installing work requirements for food stamps. But we must go further. It’s time for policymakers to elevate family authority, formation, and cohesion as their top priority and even use government power, including through the tax code, to restore the American family.

And I am asking, if Republicans want to elevate family authority, formation, and cohesion, then why in the sam hell did they end the expanded child tax credit?

I quoted from Project 2025.

Some are obvious and long-standing goals like eliminating marriage penalties in federal welfare programs and the tax code and installing work requirements for food stamps. But we must go further. It’s time for policymakers to elevate family authority, formation, and cohesion as their top priority and even use government power, including through the tax code, to restore the American family.

And I am asking, if Republicans want to elevate family authority, formation, and cohesion, then why in the sam hell did they end the expanded child tax credit?
you should ask them not me,, I am not a republican,,

Project 2025 is a document and we read it.

So we know exactly what it is. We don’t need to listen to political hacks trying to walk it back. They wrote it all down for us.
Progs are Communists. They want gulags, concentration camps, reeducation camps and prison camps. Now send your gays for Gaza contingent to Paris. They got work to do.

Progs are Communists. They want gulags, concentration camps, reeducation camps and prison camps. Now send your gays for Gaza contingent to Paris. They got work to do.

Project 2025 is calling for "gulags, concentration camps and prison camps" for leftist, reports, and immigrants. You really do need to read it.

The President of the Heritage Society has called it the "Second American Revolution, which will be bloodless if Democrats let it be".

In other words, they're taking over, and if Democrats let it happen, they won't kill them.

right now thats biden and democrats beings trumps got several court cases across the country,,

thanks for the reality check,,
Read the news.

Trump’s conservative judges he installed are making him above the law by changing the rules for prosecuting his illegal behavior.

Read the news.

Trump’s conservative judges he installed are making him above the law by changing the rules for prosecuting his illegal behavior.
they spoke for all POTUS not just trump,,

and joes the one being protected by the justice dept for clear crimes not trump,, they even admitted it by saying hes to old and demented to prosecute,,

they spoke for all POTUS not just trump,,

and joes the one being protected by the justice dept for clear crimes not trump,, they even admitted it by saying hes to old and demented to prosecute,,
They changed the rules for this president.

No other presidents have any use for these rulings because no other president ever intended to break the law like Trump did.

Project 2025 is calling for "gulags, concentration camps and prison camps" for leftist, reports, and immigrants. You really do need to read it.

The President of the Heritage Society has called it the "Second American Revolution, which will be bloodless if Democrats let it be".

In other words, they're taking over, and if Democrats let it happen, they won't kill them.
Those agendas do not stand a chance. Some of it may have some mild form or so done. Progs are more likely to pass their versions of this. And they did the first two of Joe. Trillions and trillions of dollars printed up and we do not know where much of it went. Some of the people who got the green energy money went bankrupt, they went to the islands to party. The cities and states that shut down got paid off to fill their coffers.

They changed the rules for this president.

No other presidents have any use for these rulings because no other president ever intended to break the law like Trump did.
same rule has always applied,,

your just mad it got thrown back in your face,,

let not forget the crimes of bush and obama,,

obama had an american citizen killed without due process and bush,, well shit his list is linger than my arm,,

right now thats biden and democrats beings trumps got several court cases across the country,,

thanks for the reality check,,

Biden isn't the guy who has been indicted. Biden is the guy who Republicans have been investigating since 2018, and haven't found a shred of evidence against. No witnesses, no evidence and no charges.

Trump has been stonewalling investigations and appealing every filing to the Supreme Court, and losing nearly every case, since the day he was elected. Oversight Committees had to go to the SC to get Cabinet Members to testify at oversight hearings only to have everyone claim the 5th.

Forum List

Back