Kamala is our next President!

No one is going to vote for a racist, misogynist, convicted felon and rapist.
LOL .. such emotion, and you know that just isn't true. By the way, Trump wasn't convicted for rape, so please stop the disinformation.

I'd suggest Democrats stop using this regurgitated line, as it is quickly becoming the "Unburdened by what has been" line that Harris' pull string keeps repeating.

America is not going to a commie utopia, moron. You know happens before then? Bullets start flying.
More bullets than you've even thought about being fired in your life.
Stop threatening!!!! ----just pray for DEUS EX MACHINA.
maybe SHIVA will save us from KAMILA

America is not going to a commie utopia, moron. You know happens before then? Bullets start flying.
More bullets than you've even thought about being fired in your life.
Aw, fuck you asshole and fuck your 2nd Amendment rights! Fuck your NRA! Fuck your hayseed-dickboy-inbred-backwoods gun bullshit!

You fucking use your fucking gun you right-wing, hayseed-dickboy, you will go to fucking prison for the rest of your life!

Now fuck off, fuxkman!

LOL .. such emotion, and you know that just isn't true. By the way, Trump wasn't convicted for rape, so please stop the disinformation.

I'd suggest Democrats stop using this regurgitated line, as it is quickly becoming the "Unburdened by what has been" line that Harris' pull string keeps repeating.
He was found liable of sexual assault and the judge said he raped her.

Aw, fuck you asshole and fuck your 2nd Amendment rights! Fuck your NRA! Fuck your hayseed-dickboy-inbred-backwoods gun bullshit!

You fucking use your fucking gun you right-wing, hayseed-dickboy, you will go to fucking prison for the rest of your life!

Now fuck off, fuxkman!
ms really. You seem to have a limited vocabulary. Does your local newspaper feature a "WORD OF THE DAY"?

And God does not like Donald Trump!
That's not your call to make, boy. The evidence says that God has a job for Trump to do still.
Otherwise he wouldn't still be here. I know how that goes, because it applies to me too, and several other people I know as well. But for the grace of God go we.
No, I just love using the f-word, my little conchita!

Last edited:
That's not your call to make, boy. The evidence says that God has a job for Trump to do still.
Otherwise he wouldn't still be here. I know how that goes, because it applies to me too, and several other people I know as well.
God does not like a con man! A grifter! Someone who constantly lies! Someone who thinks women should be barefoot, pregnant and silent in the kitchen!

God is not a racist!

God does not like a con man! A grifter! Someone who constantly lies! Someone who thinks women should be barefoot, pregnant and silent in the kitchen!

God is not a racist!
nobody is perfect. George Washington DID chop the cherry tree down. AND---on a cold December day---he crossed the
Delaware River on CHRISTMAS EVE --to fight innocent Hessians
that he knew to be drunk with Christmas booze. NOT NICE!!!!!

nobody is perfect. George Washington DID chop the cherry tree down. AND---on a cold December day---he crossed the
Delaware River on CHRISTMAS EVE --to fight innocent Hessians
that he knew to be drunk with Christmas booze. NOT NICE!!!!!
Yeah, well, sometimes a man has to be a man and do what he believes in.

washington-praying.jpg

I actually have a copy of this.

Forum List

Back