Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

You are a criminal terrorist traitor. You follow a criminal terrorist traitor organization. You are NOT a conservative because your Orange Deity isn't either. When you are forced to reevaluate your stance, being honest of the first time will may be very painful for you but it's got to be done or you may just kiss the business end of a shotgun while pulling the trigger with your toe.

Tell us. Convert or die?

You are a criminal terrorist traitor. You follow a criminal terrorist traitor organization. You are NOT a conservative because your Orange Deity isn't either. When you are forced to reevaluate your stance, being honest of the first time will may be very painful for you but it's got to be done or you may just kiss the business end of a shotgun while pulling the trigger with your toe.

Americans:

we're supposed to "unite" with this.

Read my lips:

NEVER

N-E-V-E-R

Americans:

we're supposed to "unite" with this.

Read my lips:

NEVER

N-E-V-E-R

One thing I learned being around REAL Fascists is that if they are willing to burn it to the ground and expect you to capitulate out of fear, loan them your Zippo. You would be surprised just how fast they will get back under that rock.

She's a DEI failure.

And she showed that with the border.

Lakama: "We've been to the border"

Interviewer: "You haven't been to the border"

Makala: "Yeah well I haven't been to Europe either, what's your point?"

Note that this is not a high school student. This is the VP of the USA.

Forum List

Back