Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

Yet you continue to post your ignorance on a public message board. How typical that you make a fool of yourself with every buffoonish post.

Haha, good luck with that idiot talking point.

You guys have spent so much time in your little, opaque bubbles, fellating each other, that you have no sense of what reality is like on the outside. None.

Haha, good luck with that idiot talking point.

You guys have spent so much time in your little, opaque bubbles, fellating each other, that you have no sense of what reality is like on the outside. None.
That was quite the retreat to your usual comedy sidesteps.

Who are the “Hostages” that are apparently a part of your silly, ignorant, conspiracy theory?

It want a joke.

By all means, drag your dumb ass in front of every microphone and call Harris a human trafficker.
I will help you pack.
Harris was a part of the Biden administration and assigned to the illegal immigration “root causes tour”.

By all means dodge your ignoranypt comment about “hostages”

Finish your coma and try again.

Harris was a part of the Biden administration and assigned to the illegal immigration “root causes tour”.

By all means dodge your ignoranypt comment about “hostages”

Finish your coma and try again.
No really. Keep wagging your dicksucker. I will get you on every TV show every day, if I can.

Forum List

Back