Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

Hey, go for it. Try to flip the script. It's probably the only strategy available.

But given the mountain of accompanying video and audio and direct quotes available to the democrats, I don't think you'll win that war of attrition.
You’re confused or just lying again. Either way, you remain unpersuasive.

It isn’t flipping a script to note that your sudden (and constantly repeated) claim that Trump/vance are “weird” is the product of incredible hypocrisy coming from your Party.

IMG_0242.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

IMG_2339.jpeg

IMG_2512.jpeg

(No. Males cannot get pregnant, libs.)

I am truth telling, while you are vaping. Forget about her genitals, Trance Vrumpers.

No, but I do know that even in all your communal weirdness, the you are growing even more weird and worried.

The people who are mad about being called weird have spent all day talking about an Algerian Olympic boxer’s genitals and insisting that because she’s good she must be a man. Very normal stuff!
BackAgain You lie. Nobody is focused on his genitals. The discussion has been entirely focused instead on the unfairness of males competing against females in a sport like boxing.

Why it is so difficult for you woke libturds to simply admit that such things wreck the sport for actual women is inexplicable. You folks tend to be dishonest and delusional.

You’re confused or just lying again.

Of course the democrats have more material to use. For one, they are appealing to normal adults, not a small cross section of bigots or fetishists.

That's been the GOPs problem for a long time, and why turnout always favors democrats

Of course the democrats have more material to use. For one, they are appealing to normal adults, not a small cross section of bigots or fetishists.

That's been the GOPs problem for a long time, and why turnout always favors democrats
You’re so delusional and dishonest, discussions with you are meaningless.

Just embrace the FACT that yours is the party of hypocrisy. You embrace weirdness and then accuse others of being weird.

Then you wonder why nobody intelligent buys what you’re trying to peddle.

Which part, specifically? And why? By what evidence?

You don't spend much time around educated, rational adults, do you?
You’re absolutely laughingstock.

Just because you like to ignore the answer doesn’t mean the answer wasn’t already given.

And you wouldn’t recognize an educated or rational adult if you were being given emergency first aid by one.

1722793639277.gif

She has her toothbrush and a date with Willie. She’s packed.

IMG_1137.jpeg

IMG_1138.jpeg

Just because you like to ignore the answer doesn’t mean the answer wasn’t already given.
Yes, you repeated a claim several times.

The only evidence or argument you offered for anything I said being false was to post a few images.

As I pointed out, this tiny appeal to bigots will not stand up against the mountain of video and audio and direct quotes of Trump and his cult high priests being weirder than snow in July.

You present no actual arguments or evidence
Except for when I did.

Remember how you reflexively called it a lie that right wingers made plenty of bulge memes and still call the boxer a man?

It was pretty hilarious, when you called that a lie. You embarrassed yourself, and I didn't need to say anything more on it.

This is the embarrassment your reflexive prostration for your orange mangod has caused and is causing you.

Hah, how frustrating it must be to be so ignorant and incapable.

I get the source of your poor behavior.
Because, of course, you aren’t again merely projecting.

You’re really bad at this. It’s ok. Maybe you can find a pass time you’re better at. Nothing too difficult. Maybe a four piece jigsaw puzzle?

Forum List

Back