The border wall

You ought to know better by now than to try to gaslight me Deldud.
I feel like I am fighting a battle of witts with an unarmed man dude.
Bless your heart though.
:laughing0301:
That link you didn't know how to post and I opened, didn't do your cause any good....... it's a bitch when you gaslight yourself.......

Have a nice evening.

Ha ha ha.....why did He have to do an end around congress to come up with funding?

Trump declared a national emergency in 2019 after the Democrat-led House refused to give him more than $5 billion to fund the border wall, instead offering $1.4 billion to build fencing in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.

that is a great question. Why did he wait for 2 years and having lost the House before trying to get the money?

We coulda built 10 walls for what Tater has sent to Ukraine

Trump declared a national emergency in 2019 after the Democrat-led House refused to give him more than $5 billion to fund the border wall, instead offering $1.4 billion to build fencing in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.
Funny how you BLAME (D) for lack of funding under trump then also BLAME (D) for spending on Foreign Aid.

You RWI's spin and blame constantly.

That why trump can get away with saying "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

Funny how you BLAME (D) for lack of funding under trump then also BLAME (D) for spending on Foreign Aid.

You RWI's spin and blame constantly.

That why trump can get away with saying "No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt
Fix our backyard first. That simple.

Actually, they do keep people out when built well and guarded. This is why there are walls around the residences of people like Kamalalala Harris. 👍
Has trouble ^^^^ with understanding the difference between Private Residence and International Borders.

All Private residences have 'Doors with Locks' too.
But you knew that, right.

Has trouble ^^^^ with understanding the difference between Private Residence and International Borders.

All Private residences have 'Doors with Locks' too.
But you knew that, right.
Winky dinky ^ has trouble with analogies or anything that requires the ability to think clearly.

Doors with locks work, too.

But doors can still be forced open just as walls can be scaled.

Why do folks like you even have any locks on your doors? Shouldn’t anyone and everyone who wants to come in just be allowed to do so?

Forum List

Back