Who are the Israelis?

Why do you approve of Jews in Gaza being bombed by Jews in Israel? What kind of logic can rationalize such behavior?

Holy bait n' switch, Ahmad that's quick,
it takes you less than a page to
flush your own arguments....

Already capitulating on your previous claim?

Last edited:
I'm not able to do that, but it seems that the English word "Israelite" represents "Israel" and "ite", the meaning can now be seen:
View attachment 989904
So an Israelite is the English term for the people, tribes descended from Israel aka Jacob, much as we also have (in English) Canaanite.

So the Hebrew phrase representing that has been rendered by the translators, into the English word "Israelite", so it's just a compact term for "Children of Israel".
So your problem is with the English? Appeal to translators.

In fact Israel uses both Hebrew and Arabic, FYI, that'll be the Jew supremacy dogma creeping in again, I've warned you about that.
Israel uses many languages. It's founding documents are in Hebrew. Your concern is about how the people are referred to in the founding documents. Or was there somethi g else.

Israel uses many languages. It's founding documents are in Hebrew. Your concern is about how the people are referred to in the founding documents. Or was there somethi g else.

No, you're getting confused again, this was my first post here that you replied to a few hours ago:

You ask "Who are the Israelis?" and the better question would have been "Who are the Israelites?". The Israelis are for the most part heretical Jews who embrace a racial supremacy doctrine and a divine "right" to territory (or blood and soil as the Nazis saw it).

Modern "Israel" is self declared as a Jew state not an Israelite state, I mean there are so many holes here you could drive a truck through it.

No, your problem is with English.

No need, they translated it perfectly.
How do you know they translated it perfectly if you can't read the original and understand it. And why would you say they translated it perfectly when your entire point was that instead of speaking of Israelis we should be speaking of Israelites. If there is no distinct word for that, why assume that the translators were perfect?

No, you're getting confused again, this was my first post here that you replied to a few hours ago:
Right, so you want to draw a distinction between the two terms but can't explain how that distinction could be represented in the language that people speak in Israel.

How do you know they translated it perfectly if you can't read the original and understand it.
How does one tell if anything is translated "perfectly"?
And why would you say they translated it perfectly when your entire point was that instead of speaking of Israelis we should be speaking of Israelites.
The Zionists invented the word "Israeli", look:

1722799692775.png

Israeli is a nationality, citizens of the state of Israel are deemed "Israelis" nothing to do with Israelite or Jew.
If there is no distinct word for that, why assume that the translators were perfect?
Well people, scholars, experts have been translating Hebrew into Greek, Latin and English for a very long time, Jerome started doing this around 380AD. I've seen no evidence that uses of "Israelite" is controversial have you?

Right, so you want to draw a distinction between the two terms but can't explain how that distinction could be represented in the language that people speak in Israel.
Which "two" terms? we've been talking of "Israeli" and "Israelite" and "Jew" and "Judah" and so on, rather more than two terms. If you take issue with a statement I made please quote it verbatim.

I don't know -- you made the claim. You tell me.

View attachment 989979
So the New York Times is "Zionist"

s
Israeli is a nationality, citizens of the state of Israel are deemed "Israelis" nothing to do with Israelite or Jew.
So then switching to "Israelite" wouldn't make any sense.
Well people, scholars, experts have been translating Hebrew into Greek, Latin and English for a very long time, Jerome started doing this around 380AD. I've seen no evidence that uses of "Israelite" is controversial have you?
I haven't seen any indication of why or when it would be used. If one looks up the word "Israelite" one does not see it as referring to any modern peoples. It is taken from the Latin. Why you would think it relevant now is unclear.

Which "two" terms? we've been talking of "Israeli" and "Israelite" and "Jew" and "Judah" and so on, rather more than two terms. If you take issue with a statement I made please quote it verbatim.
Here is what you wrote. I will bold the two terms you choose to differentiate between:

"You ask "Who are the Israelis?" and the better question would have been "Who are the Israelites?"

View attachment 989979

Every work by Rambam is signed - 'Rabbi Moshe bar-Maimon the Israeli'.

Maimonidessign-300x76.jpg

Since the dawa propagandists love
to reference him as "Muslim",
without reading a single
word ever written...

Was that 1940?

Forum List

Back