Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Left never negotiate. Never have and never will. We tried for far too long.

Now they can go Fuck themselves. NO MAS to their INSANITY. I could care less if this desolves at this point on it.

Yep. Until NOV2020, I was polite, even respectful on these USMB & other Sports boards to this enemy. I quit for years. Then decided to come back and fight them to the death if need be.

Don Trump would’ve never seen the inside of the White House if white Christian nationalists did not put him there and keep him there and try to keep him there for a second term after he lost. They believe he’s God’s choice and it’s impossible for him not to have one.
Trump’s crime was challenging the monopoly of the inside washington swamp rats

And they have tried everything they know including murder to remove him

Yep. Until NOV2020, I was polite, even respectful on these USMB & other Sports boards to this enemy. I quit for years. Then decided to come back and fight them to the death if need be.
Im done being polite to them. They are beyond any reasomable compromise. They are my way OR ELSE

I CHOSE OR ELSE.

Your pasty white ass. Nuff said.

You are a Racist. The lady thrown off the plane was an insane leftist.
Thank you. And you notice how the racist black turns the narrative around to ridiculously accuse me of not wanting to sit next to a black person, when the thread is about a nasty, arrogant liberal demanding that the person sitting next to her MOVE - and all because he prefers Trump.

This is a classic gaslighting ploy these nasty leftists do: they go on the attack against anyone who dares point out the unacceptable behavior of a liberal by making up lies about the person who reported it.

That is designed to get the person who drew attention to just how horrible leftists have become by trying to put her on the defensive. Thus, thread deflects away from just how deranged liberals have become.

Here online, we tend to feel fine about attacking the intelligence or rationality of the “other” group.

But in the real world, if I am seated on a plane and someone were to arrive wearing a pro Biden t-shirt or a new “Harris for President” t-shirt, it wouldn’t phase me at all. I don’t recall ever discussing politics with a fellow passenger.
Same here. I WOULD quietly think to myself “oye….another uninformed voter,” but I would never say anything one way or the other. And I certainly would not have the audacity to ask the Harris voter to move!

Keep it simple you can't call yourself a Christian if you support an anti Christ. There is no such thing as a Christian MAGA.
You’re a simpleton and a liar.

There is no inherent contradiction inherent in being a “Christian” and also approving the idea of Making America Great Again.

Thank you. And you notice how the racist black turns the narrative around to ridiculously accuse me of not wanting to sit next to a black person, when the thread is about a nasty, arrogant liberal demanding that the person sitting next to her MOVE - and all because he prefers Trump.

This is a classic gaslighting ploy these nasty leftists do: they go on the attack against anyone who dares point out the unacceptable behavior of a liberal by making up lies about the person who reported it.

That is designed to get the person who drew attention to just how horrible leftists have become by trying to put her on the defensive. Thus, thread deflects away from just how deranged liberals have become.
1930s tactic of accusing others of what they do.

He is here to stir the jar. His purpose is to keep the people at each other and not the Globslist destroying our country.

He is an Ass.

They destroyed millions of successful American workers and family lives when they intentionally allowed the Economic Housing bust in 2008 to put the muslim in office. Created more Homeleeness, Suicides, divorces. Wiped out savings for millions.

Seth Rich 2016? dirty election Deep State games.

They used Deep State to kill the economy during Russian Collusion, but failed.

Then intentionally killed millions in 2020 (elderly in nursing hones). Using man-made virus and respirators. Opening up prisons, letting out convicts to riot and kill all thru 2020.

Now they rather sloppily allowed gunshots at Trump. Conviently, two opposing sides blaming the other? Police vs. SS.

Last edited:
It’s a war one side started and the other side is the respondent. Wake up. Don’t be a closeted pantyliner. Sometimes it’s OK to fight back. 2020 was the final straw. They have proven they will do anything (yes murder) to hold power and raid US Treasure.

Ok…this is drifting away from the original post I made…

I was talking about political displays in public..

You made reference to “both sides” have terrible people or something. Deep State stared a war. Deep State supporters are the enemy. There is no equivalence.
It was in reference about talking politics in public and putting politic bumper stickers on your car

People generally don't want to be involved with traitors to this country, people who supported the overthrow of this government putting 140 police in the hospital as they beat their way into the capital over the stupidest brain dead lie in the history of this country.
The traitors are the Dems, most llikely led by Obama going for his fourth term, who just pulled off a coup to run off the duly elected nominee and install an Obama puppet, without one single primary vote, and then hide her from voters until they can drag her radical ass across the finish line.

Forum List

Back