Zone1 Jesus said Few find the Narrow Way to Heaven (so most go to Hell)

when you say the Catholic Church teaches... whatever.. I don't even know which "branch" of the CC you refer to.. but presume most of the time you are referring to the novus ordo one. Well, that is a heretical sect. Some day the Vatican may be returned to Catholics but for now, we have to deal with many heresies that come to us from francis and co., one of which is this notion that hardly anyone goes to Hell.. What baloney. Jesus said that FEW make it
I am guessing you dismiss/ignore the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

Next, Jesus talks of the Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God interchangeably. He is not (always) talking about the afterlife. In many places he is speaking of the Kingdom of God in our everyday lives. Those in the kingdom are the wheat among weeds; the tiny mustard seed growing; a little yeast in the dough. This kingdom, Jesus tells us, belongs to those who have the minds and hearts of a child, and it is hard to enter into (meaning live it in this life, not the afterlife). This kingdom does extend into the next life, but we enter into it every day, perhaps even each hour. Are we living in the kingdom today? Are we working in the kingdom today? At the end of the day, how do we answer this question: Did I make it into the kingdom (God's way of doing things) today? If not, then my morning prayer should be, "Now I begin...."

You want Biden to force Catholic beliefs on all Americans? You should see your doctor. Sounds like you have dementia.
That is what Biden would do. But hell with him and his phony baloney.

Forum List

Back