Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Here online, we tend to feel fine about attacking the intelligence or rationality of the ā€œotherā€ group.

But in the real world, if I am seated on a plane and someone were to arrive wearing a pro Biden t-shirt or a new ā€œHarris for Presidentā€ t-shirt, it wouldnā€™t phase me at all. I donā€™t recall ever discussing politics with a fellow passenger.

Soon you will be burning your MAGA clown Trump gear. Goodwill wonā€™t ever take it.

Even Rasmussen is trending in Kamā€˜s favor

Kamala Harris is leading Donald Trumpby her biggest margin yet, according to a new poll.

The poll, conducted by polling company Leger between July 26 and July 28, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads Trump by 7 points, with the presumptive Democratic nominee on 48 percent compared to the former president's 41 percent.
And growing.

if I am seated on a plane and someone were to arrive wearing a pro Biden t-shirt or a new ā€œHarris for Presidentā€ t-shirt, it wouldnā€™t phase me at all.

The problem is January 6, 2021. Anyone seen in public wearing Don Trump crap after Trump attempted to overturn the election that he lost and could not prove otherwise is spitting in the face of every one of the 81000,000 law abiding citizens who voted for Biden saying fuck you your vote should not have counted, Don Trump really won.

Being told that the loser of 2020 shouldā€™ve been able to decide that he himself won and tried to stay in power by committing fraud against the certified elections in seven states. The only reason that Don Trump failed is because his vice president would not go along with the fraud.

A Republican sitting next to a Biden voter is not the same thing. There has never been a sitting asshole president like Don Trump who did what he tried to do against 81 million voters in this country.

That asshole sitting on a plane with his Trump shit is flaunting the fact that even if Trump loses he is in favor of him trying again.

The problem is January 6, 2021. Anyone seen in public wearing Don Trump crap after Trump attempted to overturn the election that he lost and could not prove otherwise is spitting in the face of every one of the 81000,000 law abiding citizens who voted for Biden saying fuck you your vote should not have counted, Don Trump really won.

Being told that the loser of 2020 shouldā€™ve been able to decide that he himself won and tried to stay in power by committing fraud against the certified elections in seven states. The only reason that Don Trump failed is because his vice president would not go along with the fraud.

A Republican sitting next to a Biden voter is not the same thing. There has never been a sitting asshole president like Don Trump who did what he tried to do against 81 million voters in this country.

That asshole sitting on a plane with his Trump shit is flaunting the fact that even if Trump loses he is in favor of him trying again.
Youā€™re babbling. Again.

Dear Saint_Billiejeens,

For your crude racist attack on Black Christians who will help our multicultural citizenry put Kamala in the White House come January, I suggest YOU seek forgiveness from Jesus Christ, reject MAGA and join these fine folks.

www.christiansagainstchristiannationalism.org

Christians Against Christian Nationalism

We believe that Christian nationalism threatens our faith and our country. Join us and stand up to Christian nationalism: read and sign the statement.
www.christiansagainstchristiannationalism.org
www.christiansagainstchristiannationalism.o

i. Proof in writing that this country was not founded on any religion. 240523. {postā€¢85}. NotfooledbyW Mayā€™24 Vpiwtt: Ratedā€¦in order from ..benign to destructive toward the institution of democracy

1. nationalism

2. white Christian nationalism

3. White Nationslism

Trump is all three.

Trump appeals to all three but his political existence and strength is entirely dependent on culture war, patriotic, working class voters obsessed in groupthink 2.

Unchurched Republicans desperately need groupthink 2 so they placate and defend the male dominance, the sexual aversions and the rejection of objective facts based reality or abandonment of truth/based material assessment of what is going on in the public square within the limits of groupthink 2.

nfbw 240523 Vpiwtt00085
Keep it simple you can't call yourself a Christian if you support a anti Christ. There is no such thing as a Christian MAGA.

Obama et al orchestrated a coup against the man primary voters chose as their nominee,

You are as silly as you are desperate.

I voted for Joe Biden in the primary. I would vote for him. He died of a heart attack two days before the election.

That is because the person he chose to be a heartbeat away from the presidency is probably the best and most qualified energetic saved joyful well l loved vice presidential candidate in the recent history of the United States.

Of course keeping in mind that Mike Pence was a vice presidential pick that ended up saving democracy from falling into chaos and tyranny under the MAGA white Christian nationalist autocracy.

How did these liberals become such arrogant, holier-than-thou people? Now we have an especially nasty one demanding a different seat because Her Majesty wonā€™t sit next to someone who voted for Trump.

People generally don't want to be involved with traitors to this country, people who supported the overthrow of this government putting 140 police in the hospital as they beat their way into the capital over the stupidest brain dead lie in the history of this country.

It has nothing to do with who started the argument. There are some pretty unhinged people on both sides

Itā€™s a war one side started and the other side is the respondent. Wake up. Donā€™t be a closeted pantyliner. Sometimes itā€™s OK to fight back. 2020 was the final straw. They have proven they will do anything (yes murder) to hold power and raid US Treasure.

I support the death penalty for treason , that means as the constitution prescribes the perpetrators and the supporters. I want to be the button pusher.

You are as silly as you are desperate.

I voted for Joe Biden in the primary. I would vote for him. He died of a heart attack two days before the election.

That is because the person he chose to be a heartbeat away from the presidency is probably the best and most qualified energetic saved joyful well l loved vice presidential candidate in the recent history of the United States.

Of course keeping in mind that Mike Pence was a vice presidential pick that ended up saving democracy from falling into chaos and tyranny under the MAGA white Christian nationalist autocracy.

You are a lunatic.

Keep it simple you can't call yourself a Christian if you support an anti Christ. There is no such thing as a Christian MAGA.
Don Trump wouldā€™ve never seen the inside of the White House if white Christian nationalists did not put him there and keep him there and try to keep him there for a second term after he lost. They believe heā€™s Godā€™s choice and itā€™s impossible for him not to have won.

Forum List

Back