Kamala Harris is officially the Democrats’ nominee, her campaign says.

It doesn't secure her as the nominee
You still have no read what you are responding to?

fail text 1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I love it when people demonstrate how little they know about the nominee status. She's not the nominee until delegates vote during the DNC. Too stupid to understand basic logistics of selected a candidate and securing a nominee. A candidate, which receive ZERO votes from the people.
I love it when Republicans run their mouths while stuck on stupid. Harris is going to be the nominee. You can stop hoping that something is going to happen during the convention and somebody else is going to get nominated.

I love it when Republicans run their mouths while stuck on stupid. Harris is going to be the nominee. You can stop hoping that something is going to happen during the convention and somebody else is going to get nominated.
You really suck on forecasting and attempting to project how others feel .. otherwise, it would be racist, just like everything else.

Let's hope. She is even more unpopular than the turnip. Hard to believe anyone could be more unpopular than your last pick, but there she is. Passing the time away, because the passage of time is yesterday's passage of time before it is today's passage of time, that will happen with tomorrow's passage of time, next time.

Watch the Polls and Get ready for Cries of "Stolllen Election" part III

The only way she can “win” is by cheating.

That is why the Deep State is already making plans to do just that.

Take a look at this:
IMG_6765.jpeg

Now why would the government say there is a real threat for the elections to be hacked, and then in the same breath claim they won’t affect the results? Because they plan on cheating and flipping it for Kamala.

Forum List

Back