2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

Lin Yu-ting, second boxer in Olympics gender controversy, cruises to victory in opening fight​

sounds like din do nothing
And democrats support this ####

Your article says

Neither athlete is transgender and the IOC has defended its decision to allow both fighters to compete in this year’s Paris Games.

Lin’s passport and medical background indicate that she was born a female, which the IOC confirmed.

So what's the story here?

I dont know how many actual sexually abnormal people exist

But its not many

The others are just mentally inbalanced
I get it, you need to stay true to the anti woke cause. But you are now admitting your lack of knowledge about how many sexual abnormalities that actually exists and willfully wanting to stay ignorant to it. Is that so you can feel righteous on your anti trans crusade and not recognize that their may be some grey areas that you didn’t consider?

Meanwhile people like this boxer go through life being ridiculed and disparaged by people of your ILK that really have no clue what they are talking about and no interest to gain perspective.

Your article says

Neither athlete is transgender and the IOC has defended its decision to allow both fighters to compete in this year’s Paris Games.

Lin’s passport and medical background indicate that she was born a female, which the IOC confirmed.

So what's the story here?
Its rumored that the person failed the DNA test for YY chromosome

I get it, you need to stay true to the anti woke cause. But you are now admitting your lack of knowledge about how many sexual abnormalities that actually exists and willfully wanting to stay ignorant to it. Is that so you can feel righteous on your anti trans crusade and not recognize that their may be some grey areas that you didn’t consider?

Meanwhile people like this boxer go through life being ridiculed and disparaged by people of your ILK that really have no clue what they are talking about and no interest to gain perspective.
What I said, and still say, is athletes having xy genes do not belong in women’s sports

leftist males are sweeping women's boxing ..
If this continues, the only two teams will be men’s teams, and transgender/XY women’s teams. Real women won’t stand a chance.

….and all brought to you by the party who is the defender of women’s rights! :auiqs.jpg:

Intersex people, which is what these boxers are, can live full lives pursuing educations, career training, travel, have partners, raise children, own homes, run businesses, and so forth.

What they canNOT do is compete against women in the Olympics. It is unfair to the women.

Intersex people, which is what these boxers are, can live full lives pursuing educations, career training, travel, have partners, raise children, own homes, run businesses, and so forth.

What they canNOT do is compete against women in the Olympics. It is unfair to the women.
Thats what I have been trying to explain to the woke social justice warriors

These two boxers are very unusual

Unlike some man who cant compete with other men so he decides declare himself a woman and compete over there instead

Has a DNA test been done?

The other one is XY and should definitely not be allowed to compete.

If this one is XX and has no other genetic anomalies that would give an unfair advantage then “she” is probably okay to stay.

Its rumored that the person failed the DNA test for YY chromosome

What I said, and still say, is athletes having xy genes do not belong in women’s sports
Interesting, even if they are born with vaginas?

Have you been saying this all along or is it a new thing after this boxers story came to your attention?

Last edited:
Not in the women’s divison

And if the person cant compete with men then they should not box
So would you propose that every female athlete get a chromosome test to see whether they qualify for female sports? If yes, what age would you require the testing?

So would you propose that every female athlete get a chromosome test to see whether they qualify for female sports? If yes, what age would you require the testing?
Yes, all should be tested and put a stop to the nonsense. Homo sapiens with XX go with the women, and XY with the men.

Yes, all should be tested and put a stop to the nonsense. Homo sapiens with XX go with the women, and XY with the men.
We are talking about XXY
Approx 1 out of 650 have it and most go unnoticed in both female and males. People like Tom Cruise and Jamie Lee Curtis.. should girls like Jamie not be allowed to play sports with their classmates?

Forum List

Back