Men who hit women: Olympics committee clears men to box women at Paris games

All my friends swear Ronda Rousey could beat me up. I just can't believe it. And I'm not talking about me today. I mean when I was 20 and in shape. A former college wrestler myself. I ask them if she would have beat me back then they say yes.

I just can't believe it.

Ronda was on a reality show and she said Marshon Lynch is/was the ONLY guy she couldn't take down. And he's a huge man. So he's the ONLY man she could never take down, maybe they're right. Maybe she'd destroy me. I just can't believe it.

Marshon Lynch is 5'11" and 215 lbs. He is not huge.

But he has spent his entire adult life avoiding being taken down.

Oh so suddenly you, a Republican, thinks a person with a vagina is a man?

This has nothing to do with politics. Are you that addled that your mind constantly thinks in terms of repubs or dems? Seriously, are you that deficient bobo? The boxer in the article was a male pretending to be a female fighting in a female competition. Thats egregious and vile.

All my friends swear Ronda Rousey could beat me up. I just can't believe it. And I'm not talking about me today. I mean when I was 20 and in shape. A former college wrestler myself. I ask them if she would have beat me back then they say yes.

I just can't believe it.

Ronda was on a reality show and she said Marshon Lynch is/was the ONLY guy she couldn't take down. And he's a huge man. So he's the ONLY man she could never take down, maybe they're right. Maybe she'd destroy me. I just can't believe it.
Perhaps in another time some males at that event would have stopped this. One way or the other. I type this because the longer this goes on the weaker our nation is going to be. Perhaps it's time to clean the excesses from the social justice victories into a sensile result that actually builds a foundation. The in-your-face act that is expanding is not going to end well with a growing number of people simmering.

Perhaps in another time some males at that event would have stopped this. One way or the other. I type this because the longer this goes on the weaker our nation is going to be. Perhaps it's time to clean the excesses from the social justice victories into a sensile result that actually builds a foundation. The in-your-face act that is expanding is not going to end well with a growing number of people simmering.

The in-your-face, as you call it, has been adopted because it has worked. Asking politely has never gained anyone their rights.

It can take that 1% gold medal,wrap it in barbed wire and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine.:mad-61:

1722549215890.png

Forum List

Back