Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

Just to be clear, you believe Kamala Harris’ people when they say that Black people tend to hold certain jobs more than other jobs. You just object to the exact term that Trump used “black jobs?”

I just want to be clear. Is that really what you have sunk to?

Where was this said by Harris' people.

Do you have a link?

You are not talking about what the BLS said (who have nothing to do with Harris) that noted at this current time Black workers were employed in service occupations than in any other occupational group.

They did not say they tend to do, just that it is how it is right now

Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer​

delusion.jpg

Where was this said by Harris' people.

Do you have a link?

You are not talking about what the BLS said (who have nothing to do with Harris) that noted at this current time Black workers were employed in service occupations than in any other occupational group.
Sorry, but Harris owns everything the Biden-Harris administration has done.

This is not even a big deal, the BLS at least didn’t lie and say Black people tend to be Lawyer/Politicians married to white entertainment lawyers.
They did not say they tend to do, just that it is how it is right now
It won’t be that way for long, if the Kamala Harris border policy stays in effect. Black people will lose those jobs more and more, is the point that Trump was making.

But I know you know this. You are just desperate to wiggle away from it.

If I don’t answer your next post, it’s because it will have added nothing to further the conversation.

Sorry, but Harris owns everything the Biden-Harris administration has done.

Weird how you did not give Pence any of the credit for everything the Trump admin did. Well, not really weird as one would expect nothing less from a partisan drone.

the BLS at least didn’t lie and say Black people tend to be Lawyer/Politicians married to white entertainment lawyers.

The BLS did not say that black people tended to do anything.

It won’t be that way for long, if the Kamala Harris border policy stays in effect. Black people will lose those jobs more and more, is the point that Trump was making.

But I know you know this. You are just desperate to wiggle away from it.

If I don’t answer your next post, it’s because it will have added nothing to further the conversation.

You are being very dishonest, the BLS never said any group tends to do anything, all they did was report the current data.

Forum List

Back