The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Why the internet blackout? Let's see Transgender "fairness" in action. I checked a half dozen different sources and all you see is photos. Please post a link if you find a video of the Trans Coward beating up on a woman.

It's getting ridiculous.

How come none of this was occurring 20 years ago? Even 10 years ago.

If you a guy, be a man then and stop competing against women in sports.

They can pressure them. And they do allow the same thing within the US. We hear the stories all the time about men competing in women’s sports. You are just playing dumb.
And so what?

Let's be honest, the only reason why we have "Women's Sports" is because Title IX demanded that schools give out free bags of money to girls competing in sports no one cares about. So I just can get worked up when someone scams the scammers.

If he thinks it's a she, he is mentally ill.

If you think he is a she, you are also mentally ill.

Democrats have become a party of freak show exhibits.

If you think trans is a legit thing, your brainwashed and in a cult.
Except that people are realizing that Gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness, just a mental condition.

Just like they took homosexuality off the list of mental disorders.

Just like they stopped calling women having an opinion "Hysteria".

Why the internet blackout? Let's see Transgender "fairness" in action. I checked a half dozen different sources and all you see is photos. Please post a link if you find a video of the Trans Coward beating up on a woman.

hitler.jpg

Straight up, I don't give a damn who you sleep with or whether you identify yourself as a man, woman, or whatever. I don't give a damn who you are or who you think you are, but there is no way a person born as a man with a man's body ought to be competing against female athletes, especially hitting women, short of self-defense. I wanna see those trans MFers step into the ring with another man if they want to win an Olympic medal. Cowards.

And so what?

Let's be honest, the only reason why we have "Women's Sports" is because Title IX demanded that schools give out free bags of money to girls competing in sports no one cares about. So I just can get worked up when someone scams the scammers.

^^^That's the left for you: women's sports are a "scam". smh

Doesn't matter what you think you are or call yourself.

Were you born with a penis or a vagina?

Penis = Male
Vagina = Female

This isn't rocket science people. :rolleyes:

That's the left for you: "cancel Title IX".

The left HATES women.

Not at all... as the many women in my life will tell you.

I just point out the obvious, that this is a government programs- an unfunded mandate, really (remember when you guys used to be against those!) that serves little or no practical purpose.

If the purpose of college is to prepare you for the workplace, being able to run or box or throw a ball doesn't really contribute to that, does it?

College Athletics is an anachronism.

Not at all... as the many women in my life will tell you.

I just point out the obvious, that this is a government programs- an unfunded mandate, really (remember when you guys used to be against those!) that serves little or no practical purpose.

If the purpose of college is to prepare you for the workplace, being able to run or box or throw a ball doesn't really contribute to that, does it?

College Athletics is an anachronism.
It actually does. People get paid to do that stuff.

Forum List

Back