The video of the Trans woman boxer breaking Carini's nose is blacked out on the internet.

Except that people are realizing that Gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness, just a mental condition.

Correction, psychiatry(and much of science) has been hijacked by woke physicians and "scientists". Sad, but true.

We're at a point in history where men can dress like women and women like men and if they want to believe they are a different sex, fine, but please don't let them compete against someone of a biologically different sex in sports, there are biological differences, and no amount of medication will change this.

This should disqualify Khelif from competing against women. It’s not about discriminating against anyone, but keeping the other female athletes safe. What’s it gonna take for people to wake up about this?
It'll likely take an actual death in the ring. Then murder charges for a lot of people.

Doesn't matter what you think you are or call yourself.

Were you born with a penis or a vagina?

Penis = Male
Vagina = Female

This isn't rocket science people. :rolleyes:
They believe they have the power of interpretative choice

Not at all... as the many women in my life will tell you.

I just point out the obvious, that this is a government programs- an unfunded mandate, really (remember when you guys used to be against those!) that serves little or no practical purpose.

If the purpose of college is to prepare you for the workplace, being able to run or box or throw a ball doesn't really contribute to that, does it?

College Athletics is an anachronism.
You do not have many women in your life.
You added the “m” by accident

I would love to see the hot looking Lindsay Kay Hayward 6'-9" (ISIS) smack the crap out of that trans trash.
isis1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back