Question about your funeral. ???

My body will be cremated, my head will cryogenically preserved for future generations.

1722546105270.jpeg

Omg how did you know !!
I just read every Jew must be buried within 48 hours and face east to Jerusalem

It's a very long story. Not that it matters, but I consider myself a Noahide. Been following certain laws long before I decided to go beyond the toe dipping stage.

If I ever convert one day it will be a pilgrimage to Israel in all likelihood. As it were I keep as many Laws as I can without crossing a line reserved for complete converts. Another long story.

The expense is a consideration. Cremation is cheaper but which relative wants the ashes sitting on their shelf? What happens is the deceased's ashes end up in the garage or attic and when the home is sold they end up in the dumpster or maybe the ashes get dumped in some location that the family pretends to be sacred to the deceased and they sell the urn on Ebay and he is forgotten. A burial has a stone marker and a permanent legacy to the deceased. Arlington would be my choice but my rank was enlisted and it's getting filled up with guys who were KIA and deserve it far more than I do..

It's a very long story. Not that it matters, but I consider myself a Noahide. Been following certain laws long before I decided to go beyond the toe dipping stage.

If I ever convert one day it will be a pilgrimage to Israel in all likelihood. As it were I keep as many Laws as I can without crossing a line reserved for complete converts. Another long story.

I was in Israel in 2008

I must say I did not go out with the group as they partied at night !!
I wanted to sleep at nighttime
I felt older than everyone

That would go out and get up and sleep few hours!!
I was only 32 or 33 but I was exhausted by 8 pm !!

I did hear a few girls in the group Hooked up with our security Detail 😳😳

We also went to Yad V ( Holocaust Museum )

I had a relative through marriage who was a retired U.S. Navy Admiral. When he died I was present at his burial at Arlington and it was an awesome experience to see how the U.S. Military buries it's own honored dead. A tour of Arlington is a humbling experience.

I'd rather donate my body to science and when they are done with it, then put what's left out for bird food, or like what Harley said...to fertilize a tree or something of the sort. But in some way to continue the 'circle of life'View attachment 988330
Donating to science might be the thing to do because I guess it helps students learn anatomy and whatever else they may be studying.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How much is it to cremate a person anyway?

Forum List

Back