Kamala Harris: “Women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue."

Nor am I averse to raping infants, or the equivalent thereof, to effectively abolish Dr. King's eroticism edict. I may as well just come right out and say it. Everyone instinctively knows that's what it is. This is scientifically necessary because Dr. King's eroticism edict is one of his so-called "moral and spiritual principles". I really don't care how he categorized this principle; it is in fact inimical to my chastity and virtue. Infancy precedes moral development, and a party's moral authority may be staunched during infancy. So babies it is.
The biological factors involved in Dr. King's eroticism edict are also a reason why Bismarck contacted me about it. It's dangerous to unassimilable biracial people of the variety who would've been official slaves antebellum. Therefore it's a bio-hazard to whites. Inevitably. A self-imposed bio-hazard. He notified me because people with my surname now specialize in national security. This is a national security issue. A subtle but serious and volatile one.

Forum List

Back