USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

It's STUPID LIE to say, or insinuate that Kamala, who was an Attorney General, somehow didn't pass bar exam.

Here is Trump stupidly lying about it:

"She did not pass her bar exam, so maybe she would not pass the cognitive test," Trump said. "She did not pass her bar exam, and she did not think she would pass it, and she did not think she would ever pass it, and I don't know what happened."

And here is you, beclowning yourself yet again trying to defend Trump's stupid lies.
You'd think Biden could have found a better DEI pick, but I get that the pickins are very slim.

Address the issue please. Why did USA Today lie about this?
Because USA Today like a majority of MSM donate to the Democrats.
Now for the FACTS!
The Media Research Center found that 94 percent of donors affiliated with five news outlets also contributed to Democrats between 2008 and 2016.
CPI identified about 430 individuals working in journalism who contributed to either candidate between January 2015 and August 2016. Of the $396,000 they contributed, 96 percent ($382,000) went to Clinton, and 4 percent (about $14,000) went to Trump.[4]

MSMdonations.png

Black and Indian Anerican. But if yu saw here on the street pushing a baby stroller with 3 other children with her, you'd be saying she's black.

We blacks know what she is. If your sorry ass has a problem, that's on you, racist POS. Because you can try all this she's just playng black all you want, but I really think it is time your saltines understood that we know your fucking games and this is only going to make more blacks vote for Harris.

So it is like this b, for as long as your ass is white don't you EVER try this again. And that goes for each and every trump supporting scumbag in ths forum.
All that and she's not even black!

Black and Indian Anerican. But if yu saw here on the street pushing a baby stroller with 3 other children with her, you'd be saying she's black.

We blacks know what she is. If your sorry ass has a problem, that's on you, racist POS. Because you can try all this she's just playng black all you want, but I really think it is time your saltines understood that we know your fucking games and this is only going to make more blacks vote for Harris.

So it is like this b, for as long as your ass is white don't you EVER try this again. And that goes for each and every trump supporting scumbag in ths forum.
And so as a black are you aware of these FACTS regarding your support of a concept that in their founders OWN words...
The attached shows the results of Democrats support of killing black babies stated by Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger: "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,”

Planned Parenthood donated the below to Democrats because Planned Parenthood makes money as the nation's largest single provider of abortions, yet it gets millions of dollars in federal funding .
Out of the $1.29 billion in total Planned Parenthood revenue,
$553.7 million (nearly 50% ) came from the government reimbursing Planned Parenthood for providing medical services covered by programs such as Medicaid or from government grants from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

And Planned Parenthood donated part of the $500 million in Federal and state grants all to Democrats!
Planned Parenthood PAC Contributions to Federal Candidates plannedpart$todems073024.png

And with your blind support of the Democrats, frankly you are reinforcing the opinion the minority of people have regarding Blacks and their intelligence.
You are helping that opinion.

Go do a search whiteboy. I know where she went. You're theonoe claiming shes not black.

Then tell me what barexam did Trumps pun ass pass. He inherited his daddys business and money, then promptly went bankrupt 6 times..
My goodness IM2... you are really reinforcing the opinion of a minority of people regarding your intelligence especially when you write:
"Go do a search whiteboy. I know where she went. You're theonoe claiming shes not black.
Then tell me what barexam did Trumps pun ass pass. He inherited his daddys business and money, then promptly went bankrupt 6 times.."

Are you generally sloppy when you hurry to write like the above! What is "theonoe"? What is a "barexam"?
More importantly you evidently like Kamala and Planned Parenthood totally approve of this statement made by the founder of Planned Parenthood! These are the facts...not guesses the exact words of the group you evidently support that believe in killing babies, especially Black babies!
Exact words from Planned Parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,”
You agree with Kamala and Planned Parenthood that they " want to exterminate the Negro population,”

Both court cases never should have been brought forward. The assault case had zero evidence. Even the alleged victim recognized that. She cried in court and a bunch of Trump hating rubes believed her. She was in a crowded department store, scream and call police. She did neither.

The hush money case had been turned down by prosecutors previously because it was a misdemeanor and not worth trying. The case passed the statute’s of limitations had run out when the case was brought forward. Bragg magically conjured a federal case that didn’t exist when the FEC and DOJ looked at it and turned it down. That and a bunch of other ridiculous holes in the case will no doubt see it overturned. It was pure desperation by democrats using lawfare because Biden couldn’t win.

No he didn’t summon an armed mob the FBI said as much after January 6. It’s the democrats who created a Hollywood extravaganza around their narrative. As you can plainly see 3 1/2 years later he’s not in jail while the worst of the offenders are in jail. There’s no case. Their narrative at the January 6 hearings won’t stand up in court because it’s a complete fabrication. A court, unlike the January 6 hearing would require a defense. That defense would shred the case the democrats created to tiny little bits.

Planned insurrection doesn’t offer the national guard, Trump did, leave their guns at home and with over 1 million people at the rally would have succeeded if that had been the intent. The intent was to get an audit of the election. Something reasonable that our system is meant to do.

Stop drinking the Koolaid.
You might wantto put down the Kool Aid. Everything you said is untrue. The reason he's not in jail is because he has appealed everything.

Although not rocket science, there is a a shit load of material about a shitload of entirely different subjects that you have to master for the bar exam. It takes several weeks to prepare.

Frankly, I've never seen any indication of above average intelligence out of Harris. I don't think she's very smart at all.

She is smart enough to have passed the bar.

Forum List

Back