USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

It's not uncommon for someone to fail the BAR exam. I'm not surprised how you trumphumping fools grasp at straws.
Straw? If she didn't make her time as a lawyer a central part of her campaign it wouldn't be a big deal But she has. So failing the bar exam is a big deal.

Deal with it other than calling us names for pointing out this inconvenient truth.

Straw? If she didn't make her time as a lawyer a central part of her campaign it wouldn't be a big deal But she has. So failing the bar exam is a big deal.

Deal with it other than calling us names for pointing out this inconvenient truth.

It is meaningless, it is her success as a lawyer that matters.

You are trying way too hard, and the fact you have to hold on to this one thing shows how much you all fucked up when you drove Biden from the race

So why is your media lying?

I have no media, but what is the media lying about?

LOL Your cult leaders drove Biden form the race.

Either way, you all are freaking out like i have never seen before by the turn of events.

You all are so desperate the best you have is "she failed the bar exam once" and "she is not black".

But holy fuck, it is fun to watch

your strident defense of USA Today says otherwise. They lied why the said Trump "falsely" claimed Harris failed the bar. SHe failed the bar.
Either way, you all are freaking out like i have never seen before by the turn of events.
You all are so desperate the best you have is "she failed the bar exam once" and "she is not black".

"freaking out?" "desperate?" Put on your big boy pants buttercup. Your cult has saddled you with an empty suit with a long history of failure and far left wing radical proposals.

your strident defense of USA Today says otherwise. They lied why the said Trump "falsely" claimed Harris failed the bar. SHe failed the bar.

I have not defended anything other than to point out that Trump lied by omission

"freaking out?" "desperate?"

Yes, and it is damn fun to watch.

The best you all can come up with is "she failed the bar exam once" and "she is not really black".

This is comedy gold.

To me it's the agendas. And the agendas will be the same or worse with Harris. The Social Security COLA for next year is reportedly going to be low as to undercut the real inflation again.

"freaking out?" "desperate?" Put on your big boy pants buttercup. Your cult has saddled you with an empty suit with a long history of failure and far left wing radical proposals.

"empty suit"

LOLOLOL

How'd that strategy work out for you when you tried it against Obama?

She has no idea what she is.

While these headlines are true, the press, as well as Kamala Harris herself, have continually described her racial identity as Black, South Asian, Indian-American, African-American, and Jamaican-American.

https://www.reuters.com/article/world/fact-check-kamala-harris-did-not-switch-from-identifying-as-indian-american-to-idUSKBN25H1Q9/
She’s whatever she wants to be
Just like guys are girls
Liberals run on feelings posed as facts and Demand Everyone adhere

I have not defended anything other than to point out that Trump lied by omission
You've spent over a dozen posts defending the paper and your nominee's failing the bar.
Yes, and it is damn fun to watch.

The best you all can come up with is "she failed the bar exam once"
Uh yeah, this thread is about he fact she failed the bar exam. Seems like that is the best argument for your paper's lies about Trump "falsely claiming" Harris failed the bar exam.
and "she is not really black".

This is comedy gold.
No idea what you are talking about. Focus. Harris failed the bar exam. That is wheat this thread is about.

See thats what I thought. You are too full of bullshit to answer simple questions.

Kamala is both black and Indian-American, they are not mutually exclusive terms and like many others of mixed heritage she can self-identify whichever way feels right to her.
that's silly Kamala is "mixed" race----to wit, like most of the
world. She is capitalizing on a myth
You've spent over a dozen posts defending the paper and your nominee's failing the bar.

Uh yeah, this thread is about he fact she failed the bar exam. Seems like that is the best argument for your paper's lies about Trump "falsely claiming" Harris failed the bar exam.

No idea what you are talking about. Focus. Harris failed the bar exam. That is wheat this thread is about.
for the record----not everyone who takes the law bar passes THE FIRST TIME. I do not know the stats. There is nothing wrong with
making a note of the fact that she needed a DO-OVER---politicians thrive on that sort of stuff

Article admits she did fail the bar exam the first time and then passed the second time. If trump had said she failed every time she took the test, that would have been false, but he didn't say that.
Are you having comprehension issues? If Trump said that she did not pass the bar exam then he is lying. She did pass it.

Forum List

Back