'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

If not trump looking out for regular Americans then no one in washington is

Because harris, the lib media, and assassins in the Deep State are not looking out for ordinary whites in America
I thought that you fuckups were rugged individuals that don't need any help.

But here you are whining and crybabying.

No MSM for me since the 2020 stolen election. They were all in on it. Deep state wanted to pick their own boss (and it was not going to be an outsider (Trump)). So they launched the Fauchi Deep State Flu and killed the country. This allowed them to expand the Mail_In vote scam. and now here we are. The MSM attacked Trump since 2015 daily. That is an attack on American citizens. I won't watch that BS.
Hilarious

N
As a fiscal conservative you should realize there is no difference when it comes to fiscal matters between the two parties when it comes to actual governing.
looking at the tax, inflation, and energy prices over the last 50 years between the two parties, there is enough of a difference for me not to vote Democrat.

N

looking at the tax, inflation, and energy prices over the last 50 years between the two parties, there is enough of a difference for me not to vote Democrat.

I fully agree with not voting for Dems. But voting for Repubs is the same as voting for Dems when it comes to fiscal matters.

Forum List

Back