Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

It describes you and your dear leader perfectly.

No.
That's what your cult "media" tells you.

It isn't.

It is.
Based solely on skin color.

There was.

Migrant crossings continue to plunge, nearing the level that ...

View attachment 988080
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › U.S.
Jul 19, 2024 — In early June, President Biden invoked a far-reaching presidential authority to suspend the entry of most migrants entering the U.S. illegally, .

July is on track to see the fifth consecutive monthly drop in migrant apprehensions along the U.S.-Mexico border and the lowest level in illegal immigration there since the fall of 2020, during the Trump administration, the internal Department of Homeland Security figures show.

Wish there was a law for that.
That isn't 40 years old.
:smoke: :smoke::smoke:

What are your credential for knowing how black people feel?

And no. Trolling the internet as a fake black person doesn’t count.
Seymour,

The picture you see on your left isn't fake. So you need to quit believing and repeating what some sock made up.

On the other hand, does Don Trump has an excuse for his dishonesty/fibs/lies/misleading & false statements? Unless........

........unless he is convinced his Celebrity-Groupies WANT to be mislead as sort of a defense mechanism so they won't need to turn the mirror onto their own lack of education, ineffectiveness, and failures in life?

I dunno. Just askin'.
" Does Don Trump has an excuse ".
Real dynamic use of english as a first language.
A definable trait for most on the left.
Kinda makes for wondering how they can blow
their nose and think straight simultaneously.
That means ... all at once.

63 years of living as a black man.
An agenda that deals with teenagers having children without a father figure would certainly help a lot. 2 1/2 generations and more producing another generation when most other people have 2 generations at the same time makes it impossible to improve things more than we have with the endless trillions of dollars spent on the great society and later.

These guys can try spinning this any way they want, but the reality is that Trump went in there a fucked up every chance he had to get any serious amount of black votes. These are black journalists, and tens of millions either read, listen or watch these guys/ladies. In an election that will come down to 2-3 million votes, losing most of the votes from a pool of 30 million voters could cost Trump the election.

These guys can try spinning this any way they want, but the reality is that Trump went in there a fucked up every chance he had to get any serious amount of black votes. These are black journalists, and tens of millions either read, listen or watch these guys/ladies. In an election that will come down to 2-3 million votes, losing most of the votes from a pool of 30 million voters could cost Trump the election.

Also likely impacted inter-racial persons and young Independents in general.
Other things glossed over after the first scrum:
-No plan for inflation.
-Stood by Pardoning J6 criminals
-Kept refencing Biden's age and mental state.
-Looked old and tired.
-Clearly was not talking to the audience in front of him, but his base. His base is not enough to win though.

can you prove he is not a black man?
Can you prove he is?

If he was black and was accused of lying about, he’d say “whatever,” or otherwise be dismissive. Trying so hard to convince me is a sign he’s lying. 🤥

People often say to me, “I can’t believe you’re a teacher” Doesn’t bother me at all.

Forum List

Back