Trump’s usual sexist sneers don’t work against Harris – and to top it off, she’s laughing at him

Nonsense. The democrat party is a diseased conglomeration of Leninist / Stalinist ideologues. We saw the democrat position on Isael during the Pally college campus riots.
No, that's just what has been poured into your tenderized brain by paid liars. Educated and well-traveled Americans know better.

Lest anyone forget, Harris was named VP as impeachment/25th Amendment "insurance," Biden knowing that NOBODY would ever allow her to become President.

And nothing has happened since 2020 that burnishes her credentials. Even her most fervent supporters cannot name a single accomplishment or policy that justifies a vote for her. Even the abortion thing is empty, as that issue has migrated to the States and the President has nothing to say about it (not to say that wimmin are smart enough to understand that).

The manufactured enthusiasm one sees today is exactly the same as I used to see when I attended sales conventions, and the salesmen and Reps were wildly cheering new products that they new would be turkeys in the marketplace.

Michael Dukakis was up 17 points in the summer before his election debacle.
It becomes incredibly awkward to see the blank stares and stuttering that results in leftists being asked to identify an accomplishment by Harris.

Actually the judge delayed sentencing because Trumps lawyers filed motions using Trump Vs United States (presidential immunity case) to argue it's application to Trumps business record conviction.
DA Bragg’s office had no opposition to Trump’s motion They obviously don’t agree with Trump’s position. But they did agree to the delay.

I believe I know how the judge will “rule” on it. Hacks will be hacks.

The case may not fall in the NY State portions of the appellate process. But that only means that it will likely end up at the SCOTUS. There, it should get reversed.

It is a disgraceful case by Bragg and by the judge.

Last edited:
No, democrats will put squealing racist morons like you on blast. And it will work very well.
Have a good cry and let it all out. Your cowardly retreat to the "racist" canard is typical for you lesser types. A fake black Harris will fulfill your dreams and aspirations.

Democrats will prop up her fake blackness as a way to justify their DIE pathology.
I’m not sure that her blackness IS fake.

I’ve noted it before. I saw the pictures of her father. He appears to be a black man to my eyes

Some people claim that since mom is listed as “Caucasian” and her dad is black, she has a legit claim to being “black.” Others will say that if she were to become President she would be the second “halfrican” at the helm.

I say, I don’t care. Her ethnicity isn’t a genuine concern. Her idiotic political positions are.

And she can’t speak intelligently or intelligibly, on any topic. Just like Potato.

Forum List

Back